Ozark Season 3 released, March 2020

Bucketheadsdad

7 hours ago, Cheesehawk said:

Damn they really gonna have us waiting a year to pick up on that ending. It was the scene before the final though that I’m more excited to see the development on in season 4. Julia Garner is incredible

I just Googled her and she looks so different not rednecked up lol. I was telling my wife last night that all the women in this show are excellent actors and just badass!

Julia Garner does an amazing job with her accent btw. She's from NYC and her redneck accent sounds like it's coming from the Smokies and Blue Ridge areas of TN, NC and GA. (Which is where Ozark is filmed). So she's at least staying true to the sound of the area.

• Like 2

On 3/29/2020 at 6:29 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

What a ******* season. This show will be better than Breaking Bad Imo if it continues this upward trend for a few more seasons. My favorite show and damn near every character’s acting is flawless.

I hope we can get a few more seasons but being realistic, how much further do you feel this can go? I think we understand the next season will absolutely be the cartel battle and the rise of the Snells again but getting out of the cartel will be hard enough. Can they do much after?

27 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I hope we can get a few more seasons but being realistic, how much further do you feel this can go? I think we understand the next season will absolutely be the cartel battle and the rise of the Snells again but getting out of the cartel will be hard enough. Can they do much after?

2 seasons max. But I have a feeling 4 might be the last, and that might be a good thing.

Unless they off this cartel guy and start a new one but that may get too repetitive.

16 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

2 seasons max. But I have a feeling 4 might be the last, and that might be a good thing.

Unless they off this cartel guy and start a new one but that may get too repetitive.

This is where my mind is at also. I really think the next is our last

16 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Agree with this.  It is on a similar arc with Breaking Bad.  Now we have met Navarro, and the Byrds have risen about as high as they can go.  They could stretch it to five seasons if Navarro gets offed in the fifth by the rival cartel, and then the Byrds plot how to create their own empire.  I think Season 4 is more Byrds v Snells, with Ruth hanging in the balance.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Agree with this.  It is on a similar arc with Breaking Bad.  Now we have met Navarro, and the Byrds have risen about as high as they can go.  They could stretch it to five seasons if Navarro gets offed in the fifth by the rival cartel, and then the Byrds plot how to create their own empire.  I think Season 4 is more Byrds v Snells, with Ruth hanging in the balance.

I've changed my opinion based on this. I like this route and agree. They've essentially set us up for two more villains with the Snells next then cartel. I think we'll get two more. The FBI is the wild card here as well

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

The show is good and this season was the best yet imo but it already has stretched any semblance of reality within this world they’ve created.  It wouldn’t surprise me if they extend it further than we’d expect.