Ozark Season 3 released, March 2020

Bucketheadsdad

1 hour ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Tried to start this the other day... When does it get good? Maybe because I was exhausted from not being able to do anything but I kept dozing off. The screen is so dark most of the time.

I haven't watched S1 in many years but I felt it got going pretty quickly. It just might not be for you but I'd keep going unless you have other things to watch and it's just not doing it

I haven't watched S1 in many years but I felt it got going pretty quickly. It just might not be for you but I'd keep going unless you have other things to watch and it's just not doing it

S1 was good, but this is one of the rare series that has gotten better every season. Can only think of Sopranos and GOT that followed that path early on (Albeit both, especially the latter, soon began to get worse)

3 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Tried to start this the other day... When does it get good? Maybe because I was exhausted from not being able to do anything but I kept dozing off. The screen is so dark most of the time.

Goodness. Go watch How I Met Your Mother. You don't deserve this show.

Edited by bootsy
  • Like 6

22 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

I just finished episode 5. It's getting better. I actually like Ruth a lot. I wish some scenes were a little more illuminated but overall it's getting better. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BroncosFan2010 said:

S1 was good, but this is one of the rare series that has gotten better every season. Can only think of Sopranos and GOT that followed that path early on (Albeit both, especially the latter, soon began to get worse)

Breaking Bad.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

I just finished episode 5. It's getting better. I actually like Ruth a lot. I wish some scenes were a little more illuminated but overall it's getting better. 

Ruth is awesome. Majority of the women in the show are. Glad it's getting better. I have a feeling if you're saying this, if you stick with it, you won't be sad. Maybe adjusting your brightness on your TV will help lol

8 minutes ago, scar988 said:

He kind of looks like Keanu Reeves from some angles.

In his first scene when he was checking on his student, he really did.  But he's a much better actor.  I saw more range in him in this season than I've ever seen from Keanu.

• Like 2

On 4/4/2020 at 9:14 AM, MdTitansFan56 said:

Season 1, episode 9 at the 14:26 Mark is when it starts getting really good. 

I still have one more episode to watch, but man, Ruth better not be joining Darlene next season. Seems like her and Wyatt were trying to recruit her the last few episodes I've watched. This season more than any other I've gotten the Walt/Jesse vibe with Marty and Ruth. Especially when they were asking Ruth if she could handle the daily business without Marty. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 12:48 PM, BroncosFan2010 said:

I see most people share this same stance but I was not a big fan of season 2. Season 3 was the best yet, by far imo.

21 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Breaking Bad.

I disagree with this as well. Breaking Bad definitely ended strong but I wouldnt say it consistently got better throughout all 5 seasons. Better Call Saul though....

• Like 1

On 4/6/2020 at 6:34 AM, Cheesehawk said:

I disagree with this as well. Breaking Bad definitely ended strong but I wouldnt say it consistently got better throughout all 5 seasons. Better Call Saul though....

I gotta 2nd this.  The first season of BB was outstanding and the 2nd was really good too.  The 3rd season was okay and the 4th season fell off a cliff.  They rebounded with the final season but even that was all over the place.  

Better Call Saul, on the other hand, just keeps getting better and better with each season. There’s really been nothing like it tbh. There are a few others shows to match overall quality but I can’t think of any to match this steady climb by season.  Certainly not for 5 seasons at least.