Ozark Season 3 released, March 2020

Bucketheadsdad

On 4/5/2020 at 1:59 PM, thrILL! said:

In his first scene when he was checking on his student, he really did.  But he's a much better actor.  I saw more range in him in this season than I've ever seen from Keanu.

lol I wish we found out what was circulating around on students phones

3 hours ago, thrILL! said:

All 3 of them should be dead but hey you can’t kill the leads.  

Without giving too much away, Helen was basically turning everyone in. Sooo. yeah, she deserved what she got. Marty and Wendy on the other hand are too valuable for now to Navarro. Especially if they got the US military involved.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

Without giving too much away, Helen was basically turning everyone in. Sooo. yeah, she deserved what she got. Marty and Wendy on the other hand are too valuable for now to Navarro. Especially if they got the US military involved.

Helen wasn’t sloppy enough to try to pull the fake confession. Even the sheriff knew it was hogwash.  It was such a stupid plot point. 

And the writing for Navarro was beyond silly.  No way she ever gets that kind of access to him. Any kind of direct access at all tbh. They wouldn’t pressure them to continue laundering while the FBI are in the freaking building.  Marty and Wendy would be dead before they even got onto the plane (there wouldn’t have been a plane in the first place) and Navarro would’ve moved on.  

But LIS you can’t kill both leads this early or the show is over.  As much as I like Ozark, it’s the reason this show will never reach the tier of shows like The Wire.  And that’s okay too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

That season 3 final scene was so amazing. Can't wait for the next season.

Season 3 - from start to finish - was amazing. This show is very well written, well acted and well shot, frame to frame. 

I have very little complaints, it's just a well done show.

• Like 2