Ozark Season 3 released, March 2020

Bucketheadsdad

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

The whole Wyatt and Darlene uh, experience has been so cringy. Couldn’t wait for her to get killed. I thought the munchkins were going to come out and sing ding dong the witch is dead. Was rooting for the KC Mob to do it during the wedding instead of Javi. Wyatt while I’d rather he had survived got what was coming to him, Darlene would have killed him eventually any how. 

Overall another great season so far, can’t wait to see how it all ends. A small part of me kinda wants a The Departed-esque ending.

Edited by Neumatic

On 1/23/2022 at 4:09 AM, Neumatic said:
  Hide contents

The whole Wyatt and Darlene uh, experience has been so cringy. Couldn’t wait for her to get killed. I thought the munchkins were going to come out and sing ding dong the witch is dead. Was rooting for the KC Mob to do it during the wedding instead of Javi. Wyatt while I’d rather he had survived got what was coming to him, Darlene would have killed him eventually any how. 

Overall another great season so far, can’t wait to see how it all ends. A small part of me kinda wants a The Departed-esque ending.

Spoiler

feel like Darlene should died seasons ago and the show should of let wyatt "find his way" off screen. that relationship felt unnecessary, its like the writers wanted to keep those two around because of the performances, so they scrambled this love plot together.

• Like 1

I like this show but my goodness it’s the personification of plot armor.  And everything happens so conveniently all the time. It’s what keeps this series a tier below shows like The Wire and The Sopranos. This is also the 2nd season in a row where the finale was by far the weak link of the season. 

And it has driven me crazy for 4 seasons how Darlene’s farm is constantly unattended by any muscle.  Anyone can enter the property and inside the damn house without anyone noticing. It’s not like they’re growing heroin or anything.  The cartel would’ve seized it s1 with a small paramilitary squad.  It would've been a cakewalk.  Maybe the show runners didn’t want to grow the cast but they should’ve had at least one character to represent the farm’s security.  

Edited by thrILL!
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

I like this show but my goodness it’s the personification of plot armor.  And everything happens so conveniently all the time. It’s what keeps this series a tier below shows like The Wire and The Sopranos. This is also the 2nd season in a row where the finale was by far the weak link of the season. 

And it has driven me crazy for 4 seasons how Darlene’s farm is constantly unattended by any muscle.  Anyone can enter the property and inside the damn house without anyone noticing. It’s not like they’re growing heroin or anything.  The cartel would’ve seized it s1 with a small paramilitary squad.  It would've been a cakewalk.  Maybe the show runners didn’t want to grow the cast but they should’ve had at least one character to represent the farm’s security.  

I'm with you on this. I still love the show but it will never reach the levels of those two shows. I just take it for it what it is for the most part.

I 100% agree with you on Darlene not having any security. It's almost insane levels that she has no security to protect her. She has dead bodies of very important people buried on her land and to just go around like that won't come back on you is ridiculous. Maybe the writers are telling us that Darlene is so careless and sloppy that she thinks she is invincible and can't be touched.😅

Edited by bootsy
  • Like 1