Redskins sign CB Ronald Darby 1 year 4 Mil

ovfd55

Redskins sign Ronald Darby. Not sure of the price, but I love the signing. He’s been oft-injured, but a pretty good corner when on the field. I remember seeing him make plays in Philly and was great in his short time in Buffalo. A cheap, one year prove it deal seems like a good idea. Of course, depends on the $$.

Also, he’s a PG county guy. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He's got some promise, but my initial thought is why the Eagles, with all of their corner problems over the past two years, would let Darby go for that little.  

I'd think because he finish 2017, 2018, and 2019 INJURED . Gets old .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

He will fit right in with our team then.  

What also ties in is because of the coronavirus, the physicals process during FA is different. Teams can’t fly out guys and team facilities are closed.

My guess is that because he is a local guy, he may have been able to come in or see a team doctor at local facility. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Dude is still bitter.  You won man, let it go.

To be fair, if I were Dunbar I’d be bitter too. The guy clearly outplayed his contract and instead of the Redskins being out front of things they let him go into the last year of his deal making pennies comparative to other players at his position who perform the way he does. We’ll go through the mudslinging next year when Scherff doesn’t accept some BS contract and walks away. 

Wasn’t Darby the one who got repeatedly torched by McLaurin last year? 

• Like 1