Your football mount rushmore

August4th

Personally? My dad (introduced me to and taught me the game), Steve McNair, Eddie George (my childhood heroes), and Jon Robinson (brought the Titans out of the dark ages I experienced throughout my teenage and early adult years).

• Like 1

Brett Favre - good or bad, you always knew something wild was going to happen; his personality made him feel like he was just a normal guy.

Reggie White - my favorite player to this day, absolute force n the field.

Barry Sanders - He was the first player I ever watched that could make an entire defense miss a tackle.

Deion Sanders - primetime!

The others that deserve credit

Mike Alstott, Steve McNair, Terrell Owens,  Warren Sapp

• Like 1

Going back to the Packers and Pats Super Bowl, my personal is prob:

Dad, Tom Brady, Drew Bledsoe, Robert Kraft

Honorable mentions: Bill Belichick, Buccaneers in 2002, Jon Gruden, Madden video games, Reggie Bush, Randy Moss, Pete Carroll, Rob Gronkowski, Troy Brown, WEEI back in the early 00's, Michael Holley, Michael Felger, FootballsFuture.com, New Orleans Saints post-Hurricane Katrina, all of the NFL Draft magazines and NFL free agency media coverage. I'm probably forgetting some.

1. Brett Favre - My favorite player ever, tough as they come, every play was exciting with him at QB

2. Reggie White - R.I.P

3. Randy Moss - "Take The Ball Deep, Take The Top Off The Defense"

4. Donald Driver - Somewhat underrated in his career, at least to the casual fan probably. Guy had mad hops and crazy juke moves 

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep
  • Like 1