Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

Anyone have a game ready?

If not, i can host a small 9 player game taken directly from this semiopen setup

I think that with the ncaa march madness coming this week, that turnout might be low, so this can be a small morsel to chomp on

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NewD3

The theme: pies. Everyone will be assigned a pie, and I daniel wormald will be the host. In honor of pie day. The pies will not have any bearing on town/scum. 

Then, after this short game during the ncaa opening kickoff or whatever, someone can host a bigger game

Unless someone has something ready to go, but i think its fun to alternate big games with bitesize games

Edited by Malfatron

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Anyone have a game ready?

If not, i can host a small 9 player game taken directly from this semiopen setup

I think that with the ncaa march madness coming this week, that turnout might be low, so this can be a small morsel to chomp on

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=NewD3

The theme: pies. Everyone will be assigned a pie, and I daniel wormald will be the host. In honor of pie day. The pies will not have any bearing on town/scum. 

Then, after this short game during the ncaa opening kickoff or whatever, someone can host a bigger game

Unless someone has something ready to go, but i think its fun to alternate big games with bitesize games

Actually, im gonna put a possibly crazy unbalanced setup up that has more interesting roles to randomize through. Hopefully we can fill by sunday and play for a few days. Still 9 player game.

Edited by Malfatron