Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

Just now, Malfatron said:

Do you have it ready? Im busy halloween weekend, so its bad timing to start my game

No, but I could probably put it together this weekend during sign ups and have a N1 Monday. 

Im a bit surprised about you having Halloween plans. Everything, for the most part, around here is still shut down. Be safe homie. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No, but I could probably put it together this weekend during sign ups and have a N1 Monday. 

Im a bit surprised about you having Halloween plans. Everything, for the most part, around here is still shut down. Be safe homie. 

Well, we are still trying to have a pseudo Halloween party, even though its just the 3 of us.

• Like 1

At some point, I would like to host/run a Mafia Universe Season 8 qualifying game.   It would be based on the season 7 set up and would serve as a mechanism to nominate a representative for the Season 8 Mafia Universe Champs tournament. 

Game setup with be 15-16 players, could be a few more or less, but around that is what I am wanting

Would be an open set up, mostly vanilla roles for both mafia and town, so if you do not enjoy a vanilla role, then this would not be the game for you.  I can layout more of the set up if players are interested.    Game is  read to roll whenever 

Just now, squire12 said:

At some point, I would like to host/run a Mafia Universe Season 8 qualifying game.   It would be based on the season 7 set up and would serve as a mechanism to nominate a representative for the Season 8 Mafia Universe Champs tournament. 

Game setup with be 15-16 players, could be a few more or less, but around that is what I am wanting

Would be an open set up, mostly vanilla roles for both mafia and town, so if you do not enjoy a vanilla role, then this would not be the game for you.  I can layout more of the set up if players are interested.    Game is  read to roll whenever 

vanilla is my favorite.

i will let you know whether im ready after matts and if not, you can go