Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Who is that

Venom and Carnage's daddy/god

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

What is this?

Remember when I did Spider-Man Mafia?

This is the follow-up game. Almost certainly will be one more after this depending on how the game plays out.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Maximum Carnage Mafia signup will be going up later this afternoon. Have to meet with a student at 1 who is getting added late to my class.

So what you're telling me is they'll have to do a few make-up assignments, huh?

Wait! Is the student a female?

Wait! You're a college professor, right? 😳

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis, @bigbadbuff@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250 @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker@Wyld Stallyns

Would there be any interest in a real casual and simplified gambling game for the Super Bowl? I could make a list of true/false or prop bets, give you guys a fake currency to gamble away as you see fit. It's not mafia, but could be fun with the mafia group. 

If it was fun I'd do them more often. LMK. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dome said:

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis, @bigbadbuff@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250 @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker@Wyld Stallyns

Would there be any interest in a real casual and simplified gambling game for the Super Bowl? I could make a list of true/false or prop bets, give you guys a fake currency to gamble away as you see fit. It's not mafia, but could be fun with the mafia group. 

Can the currency be sausage?

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

i'd play

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

Sure, why not! :) 

4 hours ago, Dome said:

It starts with pretend gambling on a football site. It ends in foreclosure, empty 401k, and divorce.

• Like 1