We moved on to quickshots. The rules on page 24.

Matts4313

How about instead of Rock Paper Scissors you do Coronavirus, Elderly Folk with underlying health conditions, and young adults with decent immune systems. Coronavirus kills elderly since they can’t stop the onslaught. Young adults kill the coronavirus since they’re not feeble. And elderly kill the young by growing up in a world that was handed to them and everything was cheap and you didn’t need a college degree but if you wanted one it didn’t cost anything and now the young adults are left with their decay and are on the streets dying cause they can’t afford a 1 br $3000 apartment or $17 avocado toast 

• Like 3

Oh and everyone gets one “that god damned ***** Carol Baskin” move that they can only use once in the entire game that gives them immunity in murdering someone with a tiger 

17 minutes ago, Tyty said:

How about instead of Rock Paper Scissors you do Coronavirus, Elderly Folk with underlying health conditions, and young adults with decent immune systems. Coronavirus kills elderly since they can’t stop the onslaught. Young adults kill the coronavirus since they’re not feeble. And elderly kill the young by growing up in a world that was handed to them and everything was cheap and you didn’t need a college degree but if you wanted one it didn’t cost anything and now the young adults are left with their decay and are on the streets dying cause they can’t afford a 1 br $3000 apartment or $17 avocado toast 

..... Youve skipped the game entirely. Stop saying dumb things and read the thread.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

who puts rules on page 24?

Is this really the path you want to go? I was on the verge of being banned before I told a dude his mom sucks for not finishing her abortion. I am not afraid to tell you horrible things (I wont mean them, you are one of my favorite people on this stupid site)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

..... Youve skipped the game entirely. Stop saying dumb things and read the thread.

Aren’t you a little old to be playin tic tac toe on the Internet