The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm a sucker for peer pressure. Sure, but there's about a 90% chance that I won't be taking this seriously and try to screw someone over who is taking it very seriously, just for the sake of my own sick amusement.

Thats perfect

Anyone who cares too much as to get mad irl deserves it

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:
1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I'm a sucker for peer pressure. Sure, but there's about a 90% chance that I won't be taking this seriously and try to screw someone over who is taking it very seriously, just for the sake of my own sick amusement.

Thats perfect

Anyone who cares too much as to get mad irl deserves it

@theuntouchable you in?

Also, I have no idea what the IRL show is about, I'm hoping to move later this month, and will generally talk outrageous trash that I have zero intention of backing up, and getting into petty arguments between now and draft day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

There's no screwing anyone over.  It's just competitions.  Your team ends up last at the end of one, you go home. That's it