The Amazing Race Season 2! Josh and Boyle win!!

bcb1213

Just now, mission27 said:

In the 8 days since the MoL entered the front lines of the fight against coronavirus the tide has been turned and things are now headed in the right direction

Results matter.  Experience matters.  Winning matters 

"the front lines"

Even for your absurd, tired shtick, that's a bit much.

I can tell you every day we receive PMs from people all over FF thanking us for the good work we are doing educating the public on coronavirus 

Information is power and it’s our only way out of this mess

But it’s not about us, it’s about little @daboyle250 and his ilk.  The good hard working salt of the earth of FF.  We are here for them because they have always been there for us.

And where are Ipwn and Glenn?

Sidelined 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, mission27 said:

We’re in the arena.  And we can see you guys, on the sideline, no I take that that, you’re in the nosebleeds 

Ahh, yes. the guy who is working at a company that makes the masks and medical supplies needed to fight the pandemic, while performing a job that literally stops the spread of the virus in said workplace is in the nosebleeds. You, making up numbers that have absolutely no more value than the graphs already on hand are on the front lines. That's the real hero in all of this.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

Just now, pwny said:

Ahh, yes. the guy who is working at a company that makes the maks and medical supplies needed to fight the pandemic, while performing a job that literally stops the spread of the virus in said workplace is in the nosebleeds. You, making up numbers that have absolutely no more value than the graphs already on hand. That's the real hero in all of this.

I’m glad you can see the truth 

16 minutes ago, mission27 said:

I can tell you every day we receive PMs from people all over FF thanking us for the good work we are doing educating the public on coronavirus 

I'm sure it's just as many as the PMs that were received when you tried to host the TASTYs

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Honestly there were many people upset when that was canceled, I have to say 

I'm sure all of the one person who wasn't me who sent in a nomination was gutted.

Edited by pwny

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I'm sure all of the one person who wasn't me who sent in a nomination was gutted.

I can’t imagine why people wouldn’t bother vote when the vote was run by a corrupt mod (who should not get his powers back!) previously known as iPwn and now known to some as “pwyny”

Just now, mission27 said:

I can’t imagine why people wouldn’t bother vote when the vote was run by a corrupt mod (who should not get his powers back!) previously known as iPwn and now known to some as “pwyny”

Odd they had no problem voting every other year I was doing it. Weird that it just happened that the year we put the team whose "mere presence draws interest across the entire forum" everyone decided they would no longer send in nominations. Weird how that works.

But it's probably just a coincidence that failed, and then when you tried to host your own forum awards without my involvement, that failed to gain traction too. 

13 minutes ago, pwny said:

Odd they had no problem voting every other year I was doing it. Weird that it just happened that the year we put the team whose "mere presence draws interest across the entire forum" everyone decided they would no longer send in nominations. Weird how that works.

But it's probably just a coincidence that failed, and then when you tried to host your own forum awards without my involvement, that failed to gain traction too. 

Listen 

mission has the second most likes of anyone on the forum over the past week, around 200, second only to some saints fan who clearly has no life and posts way more than the MoL

the ratings speak for themselves