2 RD MOCK DRAFT - (NO TRADES) 2nd Try

JStar221

12 hours ago, m haynes said:

A complete gamble with a # 1 pick. 

I would fire my GM if he told me his upside value could be huge!. Drafts Experts favorite catch phrase with no skins on the table  If you said Hurts at 23 I would feel a whole lot better than draft flavor of the month.

PS  No way  I'm saying Hurts at 23 but to take Love is just plain reckless.

"Jordan Love mocked higher. Miller pegs him to the Colts at No. 13, while Brooks has Love landing with the Raiders at No. 12."  They miss on the pick. Honey whats for supper! GM LinkedIn!

This is what I have on Love. He has all the traits Pats Mahomes but crap to back it up. Please,  highlight reels

There's a much bigger risk letting Brady go and hoping on just one unproven QB. I have no trades in my mock so I can't just click my heels and hope things get better for NE QB's by drafting a QB in a later round. Though when it's all said-and-done - it's not that dire for NE. BB will probably make some real smart move. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Kmet in the 2nd is an absolutely horrible pick for the Packers...and it's just not realistic at all.

I'm doing Mock 3.0. I'm having Kmet get taken earlier. But why did you say horrible pick? The Packers TE's aren't very good. Rodgers will be much more dangerous with better weapons.  

And you meant "not realistic" because he was taken so late in my mock or not realistic because you think GB would never take him?