(Post Yours) Mock Draft Simulator version COVID-19-stuck-in-the-house-and-bored-as-hell

JAF-N72EX

8 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Jones is my draft crush and I love his athleticism. Can play all over the line. Big boy.

This guy keeps coming up, and that's the clearest sign the draft simulator is profoundly flawed. Benito Jones won't be there at #196. 

He just won't. 

My last one:

43:  Not trading this one... As much as a I want more picks, 2 players I like that fill a need are there,  Chinn and Jones.  I take Josh Jones LT.  The Bears are very likely going QB next year early, and there is no one in the pipeline. He's never played guard before, so I don't know if he can help inside but he will play in 2021 and probably sooner. 

50:  Chinn is gone, do I was an RB? a 4-3 DE? No and no.  The only interesting player still here is Kmet, and I we don't know what he's going to be yet, and probably won't help in 2020, so don't want to draft 2 players in a row for 2021.  Trade with the Pats? That always works right? They get 50, we get 87, 98, 125, and 172, and I'm hoping to get a now starter and a future starter out of that. 

87: Some tough choices here, as Davis, S, Simpson G are both here, but I take Shenault.  He's not quite what we were looking for, but I think he's going to start this year and add some variety to the WR corps. Also, awesome name which always helps for us idiots. 

98:  Was hoping some DB help would fall but no luck there, although a future TE is; Harrison Bryant. If Nagy's scheme is still around in 2021, this guy could be a big part of it. 

125: Ugh, I always knew it would be you, Jake Fromm.  I feel like at the least we have our future backup, at best we have an operator of the Nagy offense that can get the ball away on time.  I could easily see a Bears super bowl with him managing the team through the season and then playing above his level in the playoffs. I could also see him getting too expensive as a backup in 2024 when he wants 10m a year. 

163: Brian Cole, S.  Need and type line up for us here, and we have someone who has a good chance to take over for Bush halfway through the year. 

172 Nevelle Clark CB.  When trying to replace Prince I'm often looking at players that can cover but might not be star playmakers. The Bears back end has 2 playmakers, so I'll take solid tackler at S and solid coverage at CB. 

196 Yasir Durant OT/G.  That is one big man. Big guy with potential.  Either Castillo can groom him to fit his scheum or he'll be a body for the next offensive coach team to evaluate. 

200: James Smith Williams:  A developmental pass rusher.  Our starters look great on paper, so I'm OK waiting to address EDGE until now with an upside/athlete type that Pace would normally take way earlier. 

226: Julian Blackmon. Someone to try for Skrine's spot. 

233: Myles Dorn, son of Mogh, S.  Big hitter that didn't turn into much in college.  Make him an ST guy and see if he can't be more. 

Has anyone come up with good drinking games for the draft yet?

This thing is still working, an more accurate now obviously.  Here's mine:

CHI 50.
Kristian Fulton
CB LSU

CHI 71.
Jalen Hurts
QB Oklahoma
trade icon
CHI 87.
Adam Trautman
TE Dayton
trade icon
CHI 163.
John Hightower
WR Boise State

CHI 196.
Josh Metellus
S Michigan

CHI 200.
Alex Taylor
OT SC State

CHI 226.
Damien Lewis
G LSU

CHI 230.
Quez Watkins
WR Southern Miss
trade icon
CHI 233.
Jon Runyan Jr.
G Michigan

team logo
CHI 50.
Michael Pittman Jr.
WR USC
trade icon
CHI 77.
Chase Claypool
WR Notre Dame
trade icon
CHI 83.
Robert Hunt
OT Louisiana
trade icon
CHI 110.
Amik Robertson
CB Louisiana Tech
trade icon
CHI 136.
Antonio Gibson
RB Memphis
trade icon
CHI 226.
Bravvion Roy
DT Baylor

CHI 233.
Michael Turk
P Arizona State

Pittman is our Z and the next heir to the number one role. 

Claypool is our weapon that moves around as a WR and flex TE

Hunt is out RT for 2021 at latest, may play RG this season, would be up to Castillo

Amik is a discount Mathieu. He will be awesome to have on nickel and will take over that role pretty quickly. May be able to this year. 

Gibson is the big-play RB and can flex out at WR. I think his explosiveness and the fact he is a better receiver takes reps away Montgomery

Roy is the big ugly to back up our others, or I'd like to put at NT and kick Goldman to 5T. ILBs will be much cleaner than before. 

Turk replaces O'Donnell, makes field position much easier for our defense. 

Edited by Sugashane

26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:
team logo
CHI 50.
Michael Pittman Jr.
WR USC
trade icon
CHI 77.
Chase Claypool
WR Notre Dame
trade icon
CHI 83.
Robert Hunt
OT Louisiana
trade icon
CHI 110.
Amik Robertson
CB Louisiana Tech
trade icon
CHI 136.
Antonio Gibson
RB Memphis
trade icon
CHI 226.
Bravvion Roy
DT Baylor

CHI 233.
Michael Turk
P Arizona State

Pittman is our Z and the next heir to the number one role. 

Claypool is our weapon that moves around as a WR and flex TE

Hunt is out RT for 2021 at latest, may play RG this season, would be up to Castillo

Amik is a discount Mathieu. He will be awesome to have on nickel and will take over that role pretty quickly. May be able to this year. 

Gibson is the big-play RB and can flex out at WR. I think his explosiveness and the fact he is a better receiver takes reps away Montgomery

Roy is the big ugly to back up our others, or I'd like to put at NT and kick Goldman to 5T. ILBs will be much cleaner than before. 

Turk replaces O'Donnell, makes field position much easier for our defense. 

Not thrilled about 1 OL but otherwise I like it

1 minute ago, beardown3231 said:

Not thrilled about 1 OL but otherwise I like it

Yeah, after all the trades I did I was getting annoyed, so I didn't go after a trade up for Heck, Runyon went like 150 for some damn reason, and I just didn't really know the OTs left. Said hell with it. lol

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2020 at 8:35 AM, RunningVaccs said:
CHI 15.
Trey Lance
QB North Dakota State

CHI 47.
Jackson Carman
OT Clemson

CHI 79.
Tarron Jackson
EDGE Coastal Carolina

CHI 143.