Packers 2018 Mock Offseason

ChaRisMa

5 hours ago, gillam said:

I am not saying its not a need (it is) but i'd be disappointed right now if we draft another high round CB.

Yeah it sucks that we're in that spot. Not going to say injuries ruined Randall/Rollins if they don't pan out either. It's on Ted/MM/DC.

23 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wasn't a big fan of either of the Randall/Rollins picks, but you still need to give them time. 

I would've gone with Jordan Phillips and PJ Williams so what the hell do I know?

Hey at least your honest. I hate those fans that would have drafted every good player taken in every round. BS, get out of here. Nobody is that good. EVERY GM has misses.

3 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

Hey at least your honest. I hate those fans that would have drafted every good player taken in every round. BS, get out of here. Nobody is that good. EVERY GM has misses.

I just looked at that draft. The top 10 was really good. The rest of that draft was garbage. 

9 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I just looked at that draft. The top 10 was really good. The rest of that draft was garbage. 

I am talking about those Packer fans you run into that tell you they would have taken Ngata over Hawk and then list every guy that panned out over our busts etc.

58 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

I am talking about those Packer fans you run into that tell you they would have taken Ngata over Hawk and then list every guy that panned out over our busts etc.

Thats such a memorable draft because we NEVER pick that high and there was a fair amount of rumors involving us.

First Houston moves off Bush and decides to take Super Mario.

New Orleans is rumored to be trading the pick to us up to Draft Day so we can get Bush.

We're rumored to be looking at Vince Young. Whom I hated because he wasn't an accurate passer. That was scary.

The final debate is as it was all offseason once we are finally on the clock, it's Hawk vs. Vernon Davis.

We had no linebackers. Like seriously only one under contract. Hawk it is.

Next pick, watching Chad Jackson fall. PLEASE TED.jpg 

Trade pick, New England takes Chad Jackson. Anger. Get Greg Jennings at 52. Best WR of the draft that includes Brandon Marshall, Colston, Santonio Holmes.

Jahri Evans was a 4th rounder that year. Ahmad Brooks also in the class.

Wgbeethree, your point is well taken.  I wouldn't spend those high of draft picks on the three players you named, Hackenberg, Grayson and Beathard.  With that said, I would have to agree that if I had to choose between Hundley and one of those 3, it's a no brainer Hundley's my man.  A trade that would seem more realistic would be for Green Bay to trade up in the 2nd rd and Hundley would be the second part of that deal along with the draft pick.

3 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wasn't a big fan of either of the Randall/Rollins picks, but you still need to give them time. 

I would've gone with Jordan Phillips and PJ Williams so what the hell do I know?

Many fans wanted Eric Kendricks in that draft after observing years of poor inside linebacker play. 

Doubt he was ever a serious consideration given how little GB values the position, but Kendricks has been very good so far.

Archived