Draft szn rumors

bucsfan333

One guy that comes to mind is Nate Stanley from Iowa. I would take a flier on this man. He's played in a pro system and has a HUGE arm. He's a great dude too, he grew up about 15 minutes away from me. 

P.S. Still bugs me Wisconsin never made him a legit offer. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gruber74 said:

If there is a QB available that they think has a legitimate chance to develop into a starter, I'd say get him. I've read they like Morgan from FIU. They could use one of their 4th round picks on him. That's IF they see a future starter in him. I know Arians and Brady won't be here long term, but Licht may very well be if we make the postseason, and he would want a guy ready to roll once Brady moves on. And a young QB could do worse than learnning from Arians/Brady for a couple of years.

I just hope Brady is ok with it... I want him to be relaxed. I don't know how he'll feel about having his eventual replacement drafted. That's my only concern. 

And I don't think Arians is selfish enough to leave the franchise hanging with no future plan at QB. Although, signing Brady, is about the biggest move in franchise history and a once in a generation type signing. If we're left without a plan at QB after Brady, we're pretty much in the same position we've always been in the last 2 decades right? Without a franchise QB. 

But then the point of taking advantage of a QB being able to learn under Brady/Arians is another situation very enticing. 

2 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

But then the point of taking advantage of a QB being able to learn under Brady/Arians is another situation very enticing. 

Yea it sounds good and I'd be for it either way but just think of the guys that have been under brady in the past. The biggest hits were Brissett and Jimmy G and honestly I'm not impressed with either. 

15 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea it sounds good and I'd be for it either way but just think of the guys that have been under brady in the past. The biggest hits were Brissett and Jimmy G and honestly I'm not impressed with either. 

Obviously there's no guarantee of every QB backing up Brady turns into a superstar just from being around him. It would help, no doubt.