If Washington would do this would you....

KodiakThunder

Would you take that trade?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade 2020 1st, 3rd, 2021 1st and 2nd+ Avery Williamson to Washington for #2 and Trent Williams?

• Definitely
    • No Shot

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/31/2020 at 07:36 PM

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

No, you’re placing too much stock in Avery Williamson and we aren’t a Chase Young away from being a good team. Keep the picks.

But if we had Chase Young our defense would be closer to elite. Our defense biggest issue is we have absolutely no edge rush and that has been the issue for over a decade.  Right now our OLBs are pathetic, makes me think they might make a move for someone because we have no one at that position. If Jordan Jenkins is your top edge rusher you are bad, because he barely produces pressures. 

We definitely have a lot of holes on this team though, Darnold has the worst supporting cast of any young QB in football. And our division rival the Bills, provided Josh Allen with the best supporting cast . Darnold is a superior QB but we still have a trash team. 

Just now, NYJets4716 said:

But if we had Chase Young our defense would be closer to elite. Our defense biggest issue is we have absolutely no edge rush and that has been the issue for over a decade.  Right now our OLBs are pathetic, makes me think they might make a move for someone because we have no one at that position. If Jordan Jenkins is your top edge rusher you are bad, because he barely produces pressures. 

We definitely have a lot of holes on this team though, Darnold has the worst supporting cast of any young QB in football. And our division rival the Bills, provided Josh Allen with the best supporting cast . Darnold is a superior QB but we still have a trash team. 

We have too many holes at a plethora of positions on this current team, too many to trade up for a singular player.

16 minutes ago, KodiakThunder said:

Yes, I should have clarified that the trade up would prob be for Chase Young. 

I'm not sure why someone was responding about WR's or OT's as theres no need to really move io to 2 for one... kinda figured that was obvious. 

I mean its pretty obvious if you trade up to #2 you are taking Chase Young because hes 100% going #2 in this draft. Hes the best overall player in the draft and is going to be a dominant edge rusher. 

16 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

I mean its pretty obvious if you trade up to #2 you are taking Chase Young because hes 100% going #2 in this draft. Hes the best overall player in the draft and is going to be a dominant edge rusher. 

Youd think so but reading some responses it wasnt obvious to everyone. 

I’d love a proper pass rusher believe me but we can’t mortgage our future like that with the holes we have.

Our best shot would of been to of lost that game in week 17 in Buffalo two years ago and we would of the godlike talents of Nick Bosa right now!!! 

No way. We would be getting ripped off. We are not in the market for a QB and that is the only position you trade that much away. Chase Young is even not that elite. He disappeared on big games and against good tackles. He might even fall in the 5-7 area depending on what the Skins do. The Skins might take a QB too. 

I don't even want Trent Williams.  IMO, it would be foolish to gamble on him with his health and injuries and age.  PASS on any deal for him.  Getting Trent by forfeiting draft capital would be such a historically Jetsy-Tanny-Mccagnanish  move...  I hope our new F.O. is better than that.

Edited by dcat
  • Like 1