Sign in to follow this  
HOF19

And the Colts add more to their secondary .

I think this is an interesting add. The more i look into this player, the more I like. 

The Colts CB group is very interesting.  The safety spot opposite Hooker is a question mark potentially but those corners, that is a hell of a lot of depth.

Rock Ya-Sin
Kenny Moore
Xavier Rhodes
Marvell Tell
Quincy Wilson
TJ Carrie

Wilson has good size and upside, Tell a safety at USC had some good moments at CB last year.  Xavier Rhodes is former Pro bowl corner and if he can improve his overall conditioning level he will be a good player again in the league potentially.  Moore is promising in the slot and Ya-Sin has upside as well.  

Sure it is not the Patriots in terms of overall CB depth but it is pretty solid, especially with Carrie who also has experience at the position obviously.  

I feel like Carrie’s best chance to make the team is special teams or injury. At the moment, Hines and Pascal are the only players who’ve returned kicks/punts for us. He’d be competing with Wilson and any draft picks or UDFAs for one or two spots.
Q. Wilson didn’t contribute on special teams last year at all so he was inactive a lot. Unleds he can make a significant jump in his performance he won’t make the team this year. 

2 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

I feel like Carrie’s best chance to make the team is special teams or injury. . 

Well.....if you look at our history with secondary injuries....then it's quite likely!