Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JBarrett1984

Barrett 6.0. 3 round draft w/trades!

Recommended Posts

Overall I'd say it was pretty solid for the Vikings. I'm not 100% sold on trading for Trent Williams, while he still is very good, he is getting up there in years, plus I would have to see what the cap implications would be as the Vikings don't have a ton of cap room.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m haynes said:

You picked the wrong QB. Hurts.

No Patriots fan wants any part of a Eason at QB !:D  

hahahaha eason wasn't a bad QB for the pats! Brought them to the SB in 85-86 season! unfortunately they were playing the bears and the legendary 46-defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, m haynes said:

You picked the wrong QB. Hurts.

No Patriots fan wants any part of a Eason at QB !:D  

I don't mind Eason at 75. I could see the Pats drafting him in that range too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Hurts, Aiyuk, and Zack Moss all going in the second round at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha.  The update has the Bengals going all Buckeyes.  

1.  Burrow is fine.

2.  We'd go Baun over Harrison (btw, you listed the pick as Hamilton.... he's the DT, not the LB)

3.  My personal preference would be OT over OG.  I like the pick if they go OG.  If they go OT, Wilson slides there perfectly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give the Bengals Ruiz and have the Lions snag Gallimore,  then replace Hamilton in the third with Lemieux.  I still really like it for the Lions as is, but would like it better this way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

I see Hurts, Aiyuk, and Zack Moss all going in the second round at least.

Second round at the least? So you think there is a chance all three of these guys go in the 1st?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Second round at the least? So you think there is a chance all three of these guys go in the 1st?

What I said doesn't apply to each the same; second round or higher for each prospect I expect. Ceiling though? Sure, I could see one team taking any of them in the first.

Tim Tebow went in he first round, let's not forget. Things happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

What I said doesn't apply to each the same; second round or higher for each prospect I expect. Ceiling though? Sure, I could see one team taking any of them in the first.

Tim Tebow went in he first round, let's not forget. Things happen.

I guess by that logic all eligible players could go in the 1st.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

I guess by that logic all eligible players could go in the 1st.

The Patriots still employ Josh McDaniels unfortunately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really don't see us trading up for a WR.

LOVE Wills @ 11.

We have so many holes, I have a hard time seeing us move up for a WR.

Wills @ 11, abstain from the trade up, and nab Reagor.

:x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×