Barrett 6.0. 3 round draft w/trades!

JBarrett1984

Overall I'd say it was pretty solid for the Vikings. I'm not 100% sold on trading for Trent Williams, while he still is very good, he is getting up there in years, plus I would have to see what the cap implications would be as the Vikings don't have a ton of cap room.

1 hour ago, m haynes said:

You picked the wrong QB. Hurts.

No Patriots fan wants any part of a Eason at QB !:D  

hahahaha eason wasn't a bad QB for the pats! Brought them to the SB in 85-86 season! unfortunately they were playing the bears and the legendary 46-defense.

Ha.  The update has the Bengals going all Buckeyes.  

1.  Burrow is fine.

2.  We'd go Baun over Harrison (btw, you listed the pick as Hamilton.... he's the DT, not the LB)

3.  My personal preference would be OT over OG.  I like the pick if they go OG.  If they go OT, Wilson slides there perfectly

9 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

Second round at the least? So you think there is a chance all three of these guys go in the 1st?

What I said doesn't apply to each the same; second round or higher for each prospect I expect. Ceiling though? Sure, I could see one team taking any of them in the first.

Tim Tebow went in he first round, let's not forget. Things happen.

49 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

What I said doesn't apply to each the same; second round or higher for each prospect I expect. Ceiling though? Sure, I could see one team taking any of them in the first.

Tim Tebow went in he first round, let's not forget. Things happen.

I guess by that logic all eligible players could go in the 1st.