Realistic Trent Williams Trade Plus Trade Down Mock

brownie man

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

Just wanted to thank you guys for your generosity in trading that #41 and #74 to the redskins for Trent Williams.  I was worried we weren't going to get that much.    Hope you enjoy him.

This is a formal warning for trolling. Webmaster has already posted in multiple threads not to post April Fool's jokes.

Edited by NudeTayne
You're not getting better than a third.
  • Like 1

Just wanted to thank you guys for your generosity in trading that #41 and #74 to the redskins for Trent Williams.  I was worried we weren't going to get that much.    Hope you enjoy him.

I don't know if this an attempted April Fool's thing or what, but I'ma give it a warning regardless. Keep the fantasies to yourself.

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

I don't know if this an attempted April Fool's thing or what, but I'ma give it a warning regardless. Keep the fantasies to yourself.

My apologies.  I honestly did not see any anti-april fools joke posts.  There was no malice here, I don't dislike the browns or anything like that, just good old fashion fun.  Plus a bunch of you guys have been posting in our Trent Williams thread so I thought it would be fun.  I truly didn't think it was offensive.

But after further thought I guess when it comes to draft picks, there is no such thing as joking around.  Draft picks are just too sensitive a subject. 

Maybe I should have picked a different topic, like maybe "In news today, in order to become a better teammate Baker Mayfield has had his tongue surgically removed."  Or "Browns management has announced that their analytics department has ruled that if they had Robots in the stands rather than fans they would win 2.14 more games a season.  So there will be no more fans in the stadiums.  However, ownership is encouraging fans to purchase their own 'brown-bot'.  They can customize their 'brown-bot' by choosing from four color schemes - Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown and Orange."  

...Anyways if you guys would be willing to give up both your third round picks I think that would be fair compensation we could both compromise on.  What do you guys think about that?

33 minutes ago, offbyone said:

My apologies.  I honestly did not see any anti-april fools joke posts.  There was no malice here, I don't dislike the browns or anything like that, just good old fashion fun.  Plus a bunch of you guys have been posting in our Trent Williams thread so I thought it would be fun.  I truly didn't think it was offensive.

But after further thought I guess when it comes to draft picks, there is no such thing as joking around.  Draft picks are just too sensitive a subject. 

Maybe I should have picked a different topic, like maybe "In news today, in order to become a better teammate Baker Mayfield has had his tongue surgically removed."  Or "Browns management has announced that their analytics department has ruled that if they had Robots in the stands rather than fans they would win 2.14 more games a season.  So there will be no more fans in the stadiums.  However, ownership is encouraging fans to purchase their own 'brown-bot'.  They can customize their 'brown-bot' by choosing from four color schemes - Brown, Light Brown, Dark Brown and Orange."  

...Anyways if you guys would be willing to give up both your third round picks I think that would be fair compensation we could both compromise on.  What do you guys think about that?

No.

• Like 1

This is a formal warning for trolling. Webmaster has already posted in multiple threads not to post April Fool's jokes.

Edited by NudeTayne
You're not getting better than a third.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Nude isn't a mod. But I would agree that trying to negotiate a Williams deal with the forum is... Ummm, weird? And we should probably just move on.