1970s Comedy - Official FF BMET (Nominations)

Deadpulse

In this thread we will be deciding the 5th entrant into the FF Best Movie Ever Tournament - Comedy movie from the 1970s!

Please see rules at the following thread:

Nominations are open! Please be clear that you are nominating flicks. Movies with 3+ nominations will make it into the polling phase. POSTERS WILL BE LIMITED TO FIVE NOMINATIONS. If you nominate more than 5 I will only count the top five. The changes in edited posts will not be counted. Nominations will close Wednesday, 4/1/2020 at 6pm EST. 

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE @FinneasGage @FourThreeMafia  @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky @daboyle250 @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel @MWil23 @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested @Ozzy @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick

the Sting (how can this NOT win... oh wait... this forum, and *IF* the Princess Bride is comedy, this definitely is. {Way to kill the Princess Bride, btw} )

Holy Grail

Slap Shot

Bad News Bears

Harold and Maude

HM: Animal House, Smokey and the Bandit , High Anxiety

Edited by SlevinKelevra

21 minutes ago, August4th said:

Paper Moon

Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Paper Moon is a really great movie no question about it, very entertaining but I would not call it a great comedy.  And Willy Wonka I would call a fantasy film and should do great in the 70s time period, but must say for a kids movie is pretty freaky.

AgileSerpentineArchaeopteryx-size_restri

To the correct audience though yes at times it is pretty funny, but as a kid watching, yeah it was not always a pleasing movie to view.  

giphy.gif