Coronavirus Kitty GTK.

Tugboat

Here are some questions we've asked on our work home page to a company of roughly 650 people. Some are good, some are terrible:

1. If you could be on any game show what would it be?

2. Favorite Streaming Service?

3. Favorite Girl Scout cookie?

4. Favorite mediocre holiday staple of the following: Candy Cane-Candy Corn-Peeps-Conversation Hearts

5. Favorite sheet cake icing/cake combo? Vanilla-Vanilla, Vanilla Chocolate, Chocolate-Vanilla, Chocolate-Chocolate?

6. Favorite Christmas Movie?

7. Favorite Brownie Piece: Middle, Corner, Edge

8. Favorite and Least Favorite Candy of the following: Reeses Cups, Kit Kat, Twix, Milky Way, Snickers, M&Ms

9. Hard or Soft Taco?

10. Favorite character from "The Office"?

11. Favorite Cereal?

12. Favorite Season?

13. Favorite Breakfast Sandwich Bread? Bagel, Croissant, Biscuit, English Muffin, Toast

14. If you could have any 1 of these super powers what would you choose? Fly-Hear Peoples Thoughts-Invisibility-Super Speed-Talk to Animals-Super Strength

15. Which of these would be the TOUGHEST to give up for the rest of you life? Cheese, Red Meat, Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Ice Cream

16. Favorite Basic Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla-Chocolate-Strawberry

17. Favorite Breakfast Food? Breakfast Sandwich, Eggs/Omelets, French Toast, Bacon/Sausage/Ham, Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal/Yogurt, Pastries, Pancake/Waffles

18. Better TV Show: Friends or Seinfeld?

19. Favorite Easter Candy? Cadbury Eggs, Chocolate Bunny, Jelly Beans, Peeps, Robins Egg

20. How many "chuggas" are needed before "Choo Choo"

21. How do you like your caffeine?

22. Favorite Chocolate? Milk-Dark-White-None

23. Favorite Super Hero

24. Favorite Assorted Chocolate filling

25. Favorite Type of Peanut?

26. Is Die Hard a Christmas Movie?

27. Favorite Thanksgiving Food?

28. Favorite Color?

29. Favorite Soup?

30. Scariest Horror Film Character? Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees

31. Do you like Candy Corn?

32. Favorite Mario Kart Character?

33. Favorite Pizza Topping?

34. Favorite Dessert? Cake-Ice Cream-Pie-Cookies

35. How do you eat PB&J? Between Grape/Strawberry/Other Jelly and Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter?

36. Favorite Original Starburst Color? Red-Pink-Yellow-Orange?

37. Favorite large pizza chain? Dominos-Papa Johns-Pizza Hut-Little Caesars

38. Besides Apple, what is your favorite pie flavor?...I think we assumed Apple would runaway with it so we didn't include it

39. Favorite Movie from 1994? Lion King-Forrest Gump-Shawshank Redemption-Pulp Fiction-Dumb & Dumber

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832
  • Like 1

Uhhh.... Jeopardy?

My Plex server, but Netflix otherwise

Thin Mints, I suppose 

4. Favorite mediocre holiday staple of the following: Candy Cane-Candy Corn-Peeps-Conversation Hearts? 
Candy canes, I guess

5. Favorite sheet cake icing/cake combo? Vanilla-Vanilla, Vanilla Chocolate, Chocolate-Vanilla, Chocolate-Chocolate?
Of those, I guess chocolate-chocolate 

Die Hard. Most Christmas movies suck

7. Favorite Brownie Piece: Middle, Corner, Edge? 
middle or edge

8. Favorite and Least Favorite Candy of the following: Reeses Cups, Kit Kat, Twix, Milky Way, Snickers, M&Ms
Best: Reeses 
Worst: Plain M&Ms

9. Hard or Soft Taco? 
Soft. This is another important question everyone should have correct

Fred Henry

11. Favorite Cereal? 
Krave

12. Favorite Season? 
already answered  

13. Favorite Breakfast Sandwich Bread? Bagel, Croissant, Biscuit, English Muffin, Toast
Bagel

14. If you could have any 1 of these super powers what would you choose? Fly-Hear Peoples Thoughts-Invisibility-Super Speed-Talk to Animals-Super Strength 
Invisibility 

15. Which of these would be the TOUGHEST to give up for the rest of you life? Cheese, Red Meat, Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Ice Cream. 
Red meat, probably

16. Favorite Basic Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla-Chocolate-Strawberry? 
A good quality vanilla is the best of the basic flavors. Chocolate the best when flavors are mediocre 

17. Favorite Breakfast Food? Breakfast Sandwich, Eggs/Omelets, France Toast, Bacon/Sausage/Ham, Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal/Yogurt, Pastries, Pancake/Waffles. 
Wait. Who the hell calls it France toast?

Seinfeld

19. Favorite Easter Candy? Cadbury Eggs, Chocolate Bunny, Jelly Beans, Peeps, Robins Egg. 
Cadbury Egg

2, 4 or 6

Rare. As a diet carbonated beverage

22. Favorite Chocolate? Milk-Dark-White-None. 
Milk or Dark

23. Favorite Super Hero? 
Does TMNT count?

24. Favorite Assorted Chocolate filling? 
Uhhhhhhhhh

Honey roasted

Yes

I made a new recipe for stuffing this year. It’s my favorite

28. Favorite Color? 
Teal

29. Favorite Soup? 
Chowder. Or a basic Colombian stew

30. Scariest Horror Film Character? Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees? 
Kreuger

It’s okay

Donkey Kong

Sausage

34. Favorite Dessert? Cake-Ice Cream-Pie-Cookies? 
Ice cream

35. How do you eat PB&J? Between Grape/Strawberry/Other Jelly and Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter. 
I haven’t had a PB&J in maybe a decade. Probably strawberry and crunchy if I had to make one

Pink

37. Favorite large pizza chain? Dominoes-Papa Johns-Pizza Hut-Little Caesars? 
Dominos 

38. Besides Apple, what is your favorite pie flavor?...I think we assumed Apple would runaway with it so we didn't include it 
Butternut squash as a pumpkin pie 

39. Favorite Movie from 1994? Lion King-Forrest Gump-Shawshank Redemption-Pulp Fiction-Dumb & Dumber 
Pulp Fiction

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, pwny said:

My Plex server, but Netflix otherwise. What is Plex?

7. Favorite Brownie Piece: Middle, Corner, Edge? 
middle or edge I thought this was the obvious choice too but Corner/Edge combined for like 45% of the votes

9. Hard or Soft Taco? 
Soft. This is another important question everyone should have correct. I agree much to your surprise I'm sure, although a broken hard taco is really just nachos

11. Favorite Cereal? 
Krave, tried it once, it was terrible

12. Favorite Season? 
already answered, excuse the hell outta me

15. Which of these would be the TOUGHEST to give up for the rest of you life? Cheese, Red Meat, Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Ice Cream. 
Red meat, probably, this was by far the toughest question we had and sparked a large discussion

16. Favorite Basic Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla-Chocolate-Strawberry? 
A good quality vanilla is the best of the basic flavors. Chocolate the best when flavors are mediocre, agreed plus I think you can do alot more with vanilla as well

17. Favorite Breakfast Food? Breakfast Sandwich, Eggs/Omelets, France Toast, Bacon/Sausage/Ham, Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal/Yogurt, Pastries, Pancake/Waffles. 
Wait. Who the hell calls it France toast? whoops

23. Favorite Super Hero? 
Does TMNT count? they didnt make the list, was more of a DC/Marvel question I think

30. Scariest Horror Film Character? Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees? 
Kreuger, thats what I thought too. He kills you in your sleep...

Pink- this is another runaway. Had no idea Pink was so popular

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

My Plex server, but Netflix otherwise. What is Plex?

It’s a personally hosted server that I have full of my entire personal collection of movies. 

9. Hard or Soft Taco? 
Soft. This is another important question everyone should have correct. I agree much to your surprise I'm sure, although a broken hard taco is really just nachos

If you’re having nachos, you should just fully commit to it imo. No need to make a hard shell taco. Bake up some corn tortillas in the oven with some oil, get them crispy, and make some nachos if you want nachos. Keep them soft if you are gonna eat a taco.

Almost equally important question is corn vs flour. The correct answer is corn for tacos, but people should also routinely get fajitas, which should use flour. 

11. Favorite Cereal? 
Krave, tried it once, it was terrible

You gotta let the milk soak into it a bit so it softens up. That’s when it hits GOAT tier. 

23. Favorite Super Hero? 
Does TMNT count? they didnt make the list, was more of a DC/Marvel question I think

I’m definitely a Marvel >>>> DC guy

When I was reading comics, I really liked X-Men. So probably Wolverine for in the comics. On screen, Iron Man or maybe Deadpool.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is it kind of a bell curve with Krave @pwny? Like the longer is sits doesn’t it eventually get terrible like most cereals

Yeah. Mediocre dry, legit GOAT after 3-5 minutes in milk, and bad again when it hits a good amount of time in the milk. But it’s hard to leave it that long. Because in that middle slot, it’s too good to not just shovel it in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pwny said:

Yeah. Mediocre dry, legit GOAT after 3-5 minutes in milk, and bad again when it hits a good amount of time in the milk. But it’s hard to leave it that long. Because in that middle slot, it’s too good to not just shovel it in.

Nows the perfect time to try a new cereal, so sick and tired of the same thing

I wanna say Jeopardy, because it's my fav by far.  But i don't like my odds of winning big there.  I'd want to go on some other show i hate and try my hand at randomly winning tons of money probably.  But i'd actually still want to go on Jeopardy and see how i do.

Netflix i guess.  I hate the wild proliferation of streaming services more than anything.  We don't need a hundred and fifty different services.  We need one, nationalized streaming service to really win.

The Vanilla ones.  Idk what they're called, but they're basically the only cookie i actually like.  I'm very much not into cookies, but it's either GG vanilla Oreo types, fresh Subway chocolate chip cookies or bust.

4. Favorite mediocre holiday staple of the following: Candy Cane-Candy Corn-Peeps-Conversation Hearts

Those all suck hard.  But Candy-Cane, because you can put it in a hot chocolate with a ton of Peppermint Vodka or something, and its okay.

Vanilla, and French Vanilla, for an exotic twist.

No idea.  I don't like Christmas movies.  Probably one of the hundred various Hallmark movies i've watched around Christmas-time.

7. Favorite Brownie Piece: Middle, Corner, Edge

Middle.  Edge is fine, but i don't really need the crisp of an edge piece if the brownies are made right.

Reese Cups the runaway fav.  I don't even know what a Milky Way tastes like, so i'll go there.  But Twix are kinda bad too.

9. Hard or Soft Taco?

Soft taco, obvs.  Hard tacos are literally impossible to eat.  There's also just like nachos if that crunch is what you're after.  You can put anything on them.

I feel like it's silly, based on the American version to not just say Michael Scott.  He is that show.  It doesn't work without him at all.  But i probably identify most with Toby tbh.

11. Favorite Cereal?

Cereal is gross.  I don't like any of it.

12. Favorite Season?

Should i pick a different one this time, for more intrigue?

I don't really like breakfast sandwiches.  Bagels are my go-to morning bread, with some cream cheese.  But i don't ever have the appetite in the morning for a real sandwich.  If i do go for a big first meal after sleeping in or something...i do like a Croissant with a cured ham and cheese.  But that's more of a brunch thing.  Breakfast for me is usually just a bowl of yogurt and a piece of fruit tbh.

Invisibility, easy.  Don't give a **** what animals are "thinking".  Super Strength is like a weird he man macho useless power when the world has a million cranes and forklifts and stuff.  Super speed is kinda appealing, but things already happen fast enough imo.

Hearing people's thoughts sounds so annoying.  I don't even like being locked in my own head with my own thoughts.  I don't want other people just constantly intruding like that...nor do i want to constantly intrude on other people's thoughts.

Being invisible sounds sweet.  Just like an invisible tourist.    Hop on a plane or boat or whatever for free. 

15. Which of these would be the TOUGHEST to give up for the rest of you life? Cheese, Red Meat, Coffee, Chocolate, Alcohol, Ice Cream

Alcohol, on account of probably physical dependency.  But cheese is like...yikes.  I might die anyway.

16. Favorite Basic Ice Cream Flavor? Vanilla-Chocolate-Strawberry

Vanilla.  I'm not a big ice cream fan tho.

17. Favorite Breakfast Food? Breakfast Sandwich, Eggs/Omelets, French Toast, Bacon/Sausage/Ham, Biscuits & Gravy, Cereal/Yogurt, Pastries, Pancake/Waffles

I mean, the obvious answer is Omelets because any good one basically contains the other things.

But breakfast to me, is still just like a cup of yogurt and some fruit.  Or maybe a bagel and cream cheese.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.  It's a legendary show that everyone knows and has actually influenced culture.  Seinfeld maybe did that too, but for a generation prior to mine.  I just never got into Seinfeld until well after the fact.  

19. Favorite Easter Candy? Cadbury Eggs, Chocolate Bunny, Jelly Beans, Peeps, Robins Egg

Bacon.

2 Chuggas if you're gonna do a Choo Choo.  Otherwise, your engine isn't running smoothly on all cylinders.

Ask like fav engine configuration, or fav V8 firing order or something if you want to really learn something.

People who do too many chuggas are still psychopaths tho.

Used to be Coca Cola to an unhealthy degree.  Coffee when it was there in the morning.

Now i like my caffeine in a Tea.  Earl Grey.  Hot.  Or in a coke slushie.

22. Favorite Chocolate? Milk-Dark-White-None

Dark.

23. Favorite Super Hero

The Hood Guy.

24. Favorite Assorted Chocolate filling

Custard filled chocolates are the dream.  The rest basically suck a lot.  I don't even like chocolate that much to begin with.

Smooth, because i'm not a lunatic.  Obviously.

Die Hard is wildly overrated.

Turkey.  It ain't thanksgiving without it.

28. Favorite Color?

Still Blue. 

29. Favorite Soup?

Tomato.  

30. Scariest Horror Film Character? Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Jigsaw, Freddy Krueger, Leatherface, Jason Voorhees

None of those are "scary".  There's a different genre of film that actually scares me.

No.  Gross.  I've never had it before buy gross.  No.  Why would anybody like that?

Toad.  I heard "he's the best".  He's like Yoshi for enlightened folks...but faster.  Just have to diamond the corners and lengthen the straights and you're the best.

Pepperoni.  It's THE topping.  As long as we're not including like...cheese.

34. Favorite Dessert? Cake-Ice Cream-Pie-Cookies

Can i trade this **** for something from a different question?  Literally could live the rest of my life without any of these stupid things.

35. How do you eat PB&J? Between Grape/Strawberry/Other Jelly and Crunchy or Creamy Peanut Butter?

Strawberry jelly, smooth Peanut Butter.  It's not good, but i'll eat.

Literally anyone who says anything other than Red is a narc.

I do enjoy a nice Red-Yellow mix sometimes.  But Red is the supreme Starburst, and anyone who claims otherwise is a heretic.

37. Favorite large pizza chain? Dominos-Papa Johns-Pizza Hut-Little Caesars

Pizza Hut.  On the strength of stuffed crust mostly.  Their boneless wings are also kinda dope.  But even their pan pizza is better than others.  Dominos main feature is that it's cheap and quick, but the crust just ain't there.  Little Caesars as far as i'm concerned, exists solely to give me Krazy Bread and stuffed versions thereof, which are fantastic.  Papa Johns is probably the best pizza place of them all...but whatever the **** they do to their food...i always need to eat like a billion Tums afterwards for some reason.  There's some weird **** in their food.

Boston cream.  The best pie.  Obviously.  Way the heck better that Apple Pie which actually sucks.

Forrest Gump.  It was a generational movie.  Everyone knows it.  Everyone knows that life is like a box of chocolates...

Edited by Tugboat

On 21/04/2020 at 7:20 PM, pwny said:

My Plex server, but Netflix otherwise

Weird Plex, but okay.

9. Hard or Soft Taco? 

I concur, but also...why is it so important?

Wait. Who the hell calls it France toast?

That's a darn good question.  Unless you're like European and call it Eggy Bread and make it that way and it actually vaguely re-enters the arena as a top breakfast food.

Donkey Kong

So you're one of those people?

On 22/04/2020 at 4:28 AM, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Wait...so Pink is somehow actually the most popular Starburst flavour?

There's a chance you work with a bunch of actual aliens from another planet.  Like, you need to watch you back bro.

14 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Wait...so Pink is somehow actually the most popular Starburst flavour?

There's a chance you work with a bunch of actual aliens from another planet.  Like, you need to watch you back bro.

Well I've been working from home for 2 months and at least another 4. I'm safe....for now

• 2 months later...
On 5/6/2020 at 3:47 AM, Tugboat said:

9. Hard or Soft Taco? 

I concur, but also...why is it so important?

Because I felt like being a Mexican food snob. And authentic tacos seem to only ever come in soft corn tortillas. But everyone should do what they want. 

• Like 1