FFMD 20 Writers Room

EaglesPeteC

1. Pick/Trade reactions and grades- Comment on your thoughts and reactions to picks and trades as they come. Tell us if you like them, hate them etc. Letter grades are always fun too.

2. GM Interviews- coming up with questions and interviewing the war rooms as the mock unfolds

3. Leaks, Spoilers and Lies- being our own person Adam Schefter. Troll the War Rooms and bring information you gather to light about what teams may or may not do. You can also encourage GM's to pm you information (real or fake) You can also just plainly make crap up. In the past, I've done this in twitter format. Really short and sweet sometimes with clever hashtags.

If you want to leak information or spread false rumors send pm it to the writing staff. We are standing by. 

• Like 1

EPC Tweets the Deets

The Dolphins may not be as high on getting a QB as you think. They recently shot down trade discussions for a move up.

Bengals seem to be close to moving C Billy Price and RB Gio Bernard 

Browns are exploring trading for veteran Tackle Trent Williams which could really shake up the top of the draft.

The Jaguars have been calling around to teams in the top 5 for a move up for either Tua or Herbert and using DE Yannick Ngakoue as a potential trade chip

Cowboys are heavily exploring the trade market for centers after the surprise retirement of Travis Fredrick

Eagles are aggressively shopping pick 21. My sources tell me that they are exploring the possibility of trading both up or down

The Redskins seem to be wasting their predraft meetings on debating whether Baker Mayfield is good or not.

The Lions are actively shopping pick #3. They have called many teams in the top 15 for a trade down but my sources tell me if they can't move they are likely to take Tua.

The Vikings and the Bucs are deep in discussions on a trade that would send S Anthony Harris to the Buccaneers

The Patriots and 49ers are discussing the parameters on a deal that would send LB Kwon Alexander to the Patriots

• Like 1

The Chargers and the Lions have agreed in principal on a deal that would send the Chargers up to #3 to draft Tua. 

The Dolphins have made an offer to the Jaguars for Yannick Ngakowe. No word yet on what that offer entails.

Spoiler alert: I think Joe Burrow may go number 1

The Dolphins are talking to the Redskins about #2. Right now it doesn't seem like the Dolphins will match the Redskins asking price