TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

2 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Organized anything is bad. Organized government, organized politics organized religion. Organized crime. It's all in the same 

Organized football? Organized pantry? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Isnt Roger corrupt?? Didnt he unfairly suspend Zeke?? CTE cover up? 

Sure. But technically pop warner and peewee are organized football. As opposed to 3 vs 3 on the street in front of your house

growing up in the 60s 70s 80s seems like heaven now.... I have been slowing losing faith in the world/mankind for years. All time low these days.. Social media is now the new weapon that the gun was centuries ago...  

I see no light at the end of this tunnel.. feel bad for future generations..

30 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

growing up in the 60s 70s 80s seems like heaven now.... I have been slowing losing faith in the world/mankind for years. All time low these days.. Social media is now the new weapon that the gun was centuries ago...  

Could not agree more. I participate in sports forums but that’s it. My kids are freaking addicted to social media.If there was social media back in the 90s Cowboys jimmy days half the team would have been suspended. 

• Like 1

On 6/3/2020 at 1:46 PM, resilient part 2 said:

God the pessimist in you needs to be snuffed

• Like 1

These hard times are only going to make the future better. WW2 sucked but thank god it happened. Women’s suffrage sucked but thank God. Civil rights march sucked but thank God. These protest and civil rights march 2.0 sucks right now, no doubt. But future generations hopefully benefit from more equality and less militant police. That’s what we are fighting for. I feel hopeful for future generations.

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 4