TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

28 minutes ago, D82 said:

Of which movie?

Justice League. Theres speculation that with the launch of HBOMax, WB may release it in installments to get people to sign up for the subscription like Disney+ did with The Mandalorian. Snyder has shown it to the executives apparently.

On 5/19/2020 at 1:15 PM, buddy_z34 said:

Justice League. Theres speculation that with the launch of HBOMax, WB may release it in installments to get people to sign up for the subscription like Disney+ did with The Mandalorian. Snyder has shown it to the executives apparently.

Nailed it

• Like 2

On 5/19/2020 at 1:15 PM, buddy_z34 said:

22 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Nailed it

Is this a TV show justice league or something? 

The one on DC+ is awesome. But its crazy violent. 

16 minutes ago, D82 said:

Yeah, there's definitely some quality TV shows and movies out there.

Maybe im just getting old but to me tv shows sitcoms movies were a lot better in the 80s and 90s then what we have today. I enjoyed the avengers and game of thrones  in this era not much after that. 

Edited by cromagnum

10 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Maybe im just getting old but to me tv shows sitcoms movies were a lot better in the 80s and 90s then what we have today. I enjoyed the avengers and game of thrones  in this era not much after that. 

*Blinks In Modern*

• Peaky Blinders
  • Ozark
  • WestWorld
  • Lucifer
  • The Witcher
  • Dave
  • Watchman
  • Chernobyl
  • Barry
  • Sneaky Pete
  • Cobra Kai
  • Mind Hunters

Did you watch any of the above?

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

*Blinks In Modern*

• Peaky Blinders
  • Ozark
  • WestWorld
  • Lucifer
  • The Witcher
  • Dave
  • Watchman
  • Chernobyl
  • Barry
  • Sneaky Pete
  • Cobra Kai
  • Mind Hunters

Did you watch any of the above?

Cobra Kai I watched and enjoyed. I don’t have Netflix but heard Ozark is good. Billions is pretty good as well. I tried watchman hated it. Witcher I heard was ok have not seen it yet.  Most of the other shows you put I never heard of. Enjoyed the Mandolorian as well hated the Disney Star Wars movies. I rewatched the Sopranos again my favorite show of all time. 

28 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

Cobra Kai I watched and enjoyed. I don’t have Netflix but heard Ozark is good. Billions is pretty good as well. I tried watchman hated it. Witcher I heard was ok have not seen it yet.  Most of the other shows you put I never heard of. Enjoyed the Mandolorian as well hated the Disney Star Wars movies. I rewatched the Sopranos again my favorite show of all time. 

The Witcher was really good. I liked the Watchmen, but I can understand if someone didn't like it.