TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

1 minute ago, D82 said:

Couple days

D82, I do not envy the task you have nowadays. It is virtually impossible to ignore or not speak of the events happening presently.

I understand the controversy it can all cause so I'm out of that stuff in my future posts.

If it spills over into league play, and I'm guessing it will, I'm still out.

Go Boys!!! New blood, new coach, TC next month!

On 6/5/2020 at 10:22 PM, DaBoys said:

These hard times are only going to make the future better. WW2 sucked but thank god it happened. Women’s suffrage sucked but thank God. Civil rights march sucked but thank God. These protest and civil rights march 2.0 sucks right now, no doubt. But future generations hopefully benefit from more equality and less militant police. That’s what we are fighting for. I feel hopeful for future generations.

Crazy thing about your post is the fact that people still have to fight for basic human rights

• Like 1

No offense but for anyone to feel positive or optimistic of our near and perhaps distant future based on the things that are going on either has their head in the sand or they are in extreme denial. This is not something that just goes away, this is a different world we are living in. The continued destructions of entire police stations and the protest to defund the police or end them all together is beyond mind-boggling. 

12 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

No offense but for anyone to feel positive or optimistic of our near and perhaps distant future based on the things that are going on either has their head in the sand or they are in extreme denial. This is not something that just goes away, this is a different world we are living in. The continued destructions of entire police stations and the protest to defund the police or end them all together is beyond mind-boggling. 

Well bro I for one cant blame them. They tried to peacefully protest by taking a knee and bringing awareness to the issue but a majority took issue with the way they were protesting. The issue at hand, police brutality, still didnt go away. So since peaceful protest got nowhere its obvious why they took the radical route they did. As they say, you reap what you sow. 

All I know is something has to change, it cant go back to the same ol same ol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

Well bro I for one cant blame them. They tried to peacefully protest by taking a knee and bringing awareness to the issue but a majority took issue with the way they were protesting. The issue at hand, police brutality, still didnt go away. So since peaceful protest got nowhere its obvious why they took the radical route they did. As they say, you reap what you sow. 

All I know is something has to change, it cant go back to the same ol same ol

And violence and hate only beget more violence and hate. 

meanwhile, I just want to warn any future RV owners. You need to have a defense against ...... wait for it... 

MICE....

I left my almost new RV in a RV park in the Colorado mountains back in Feb. I wanted to continue my tour of America but then Corona hit.. Rather than drive back to Florida, I found a very cheap place to store it.. I finally made it back to Colorado. Not only were there Mice running rampant inside my RV.. They got in my walls and ate through all my wiring...I had nothing but the engine working... 

NEVER leave your RV by itself without sufficient mouse traps, or they will make you pay..

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

meanwhile, I just want to warn any future RV owners. You need to have a defense against ...... wait for it... 

MICE....

I left my almost new RV in a RV park in the Colorado mountains back in Feb. I wanted to continue my tour of America but then Corona hit.. Rather than drive back to Florida, I found a very cheap place to store it.. I finally made it back to Colorado. Not only were there Mice running rampant inside my RV.. They got in my walls and ate through all my wiring...I had nothing but the engine working... 

NEVER leave your RV by itself without sufficient mouse traps, or they will make you pay..

Can't stand mice.  I do enjoy the trap snapping their necks though.