TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I posed this question about 2 months ago... do we still believe the NFL season will "100 pct" be played? It was a near 100% consensus back then.. Anyone having doubts??

It will be played. Might not be 100% traditional but it will be played

On 6/21/2020 at 12:35 AM, buddy_z34 said:

What a way to start off the weekend by finding out your bank account has been hacked into. It only took my bank about 5 transactions later to notice anything funny was going on. Smh. 

Super annoying, best of luck with that. 

I had a stretch a few years back with fraud on 2 credit cards and my debit card. I now have all types of alerts for online or transactions over a certain amount. Annoying at times but well worth it. 

4 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I don't man....kind of a necessity….no? LMAO

Yeah...but the least it could do is hold off until I’m done working for the day 🤷‍♂️

Who all is following the Redskins news? 

$620 billion (with *B*) worth of shareholders and investors have asked them to change their name. They also requested that all their major sponsors pull out. 

Today, Fedex officially asked them to change their name. 

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Who all is following the Redskins news? 

$620 billion (with *B*) worth of shareholders and investors have asked them to change their name. They also requested that all their major sponsors pull out. 

Today, Fedex officially asked them to change their name. 

Yeah Snyder can say whatever he wants, but the name is going to be changed. He isn’t going to have an option

• Like 1