TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

I am not in a middle of nowhere but I've been waiting 2 and a 1/2 hours for a one hour away  Tow truck. Over all I think I've had a very fortunate life but dam for sure the last few months have taken a big U-turn from me, lol. 

Signing out in the middle of night in the middle of nowhere

Not so Resilient part 2

Edited by resilient part 2

The pod that I co-host is doing a fundraiser for Autism Speaks. If any of you would be interested in some dynasty/keeper help, we would love to have you donate even just $1 to the cause and we will enter you into the raffle and if selected we would breakdown your team and league with you and give you our insight with you as our guest on the pod.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Washington fans have wanted a new owner, this is going to get them there.

Yeah...I just read the allegations. You have to think this would get the NFL to remove Snyder as owner.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Yeah...I just read the allegations. You have to think this would get the NFL to remove Snyder as owner.

The allegation is that he may or may not have turned a blind eye to a bunch of sexual harassment. Im not sure thats enough. The paper specifically says none of the girls know if he knew. 

lol

“The latest rumor to come out of CultureGate is that Dan Snyder paid off refs. Did he pay them off to get blown out? To have a losing record? He did get that one call where the got possession of a fumble when the Browns RB had the ball in his hands so that was worth it(They won!).”

• Like 1