TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

How close to Galveston are you?

Dude, I live in Austin. I avoid that sheet stained tacobell  swamp like the plague.  If homie lives there, he is not good enough for you. Cut bait and run.

Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Dude, I live in Austin. I avoid that sheet stained tacobell  swamp like the plague.  If homie lives there, he is not good enough for you. Cut bait and run.

It’s awesome here...maybe you just have bad taste 😂

28 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Duh. Guys. Des is a Yankee. No wonder he thinks Galveston is nice. He hasn't actually seen Texas. He will learn.

The guy I’m with actually used to live in The Woodlands, so that’s a possible destination.

And yeah, compared to where I’m from Galveston and the surrounding area is a big change (in a good way). 

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Duh. Guys. Des is a Yankee. No wonder he thinks Galveston is nice. He hasn't actually seen Texas. He will learn.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

The guy I’m with actually used to live in The Woodlands, so that’s a possible destination.

And yeah, compared to where I’m from Galveston and the surrounding area is a big change (in a good way). 

If Galveston is considered nice, I finally understand the backwoods area of Maryland or whatever Redskins infested territory Des is from. 

Also - Des - order your whataburger on Texas Toast. Its the best advice I can give you. You are about 30 minutes from the OG, btw.