Jump to content
D82

TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

 

Are you sure homie? This seems fast.

I’ve never felt more sure about something.

And if I’m wrong, I’ll just move in with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Well then, its a celebration!

LeBronDance.gif

Have to drag him along to one of our meetings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Ummmm...that doesn't sound to encouraging.

😂I didn't mean it like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I just heard TO say the best QB he ever played with was Romo. Dude played with Steve Young...

Romo had all the ability to win at least one SB. It's a shame injuries and other factors denied him that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, D82 said:

Romo had all the ability to win at least one SB. It's a shame injuries and other factors denied him that.

2007, 2009, and 2014 could have easily been three rings for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

2007, 2009, and 2014 could have easily been three rings for him.

What could have been...😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Just texted him. 

Same. Been wondering how he’s doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LMAO.. So I’m sitting here at motel watching NFL countdown and the guy I’m working with just went off with an impromptu rant about a **** the NFL, players and Hollywood for using their platform for their political opinions. If I cared I’d ask what their ******* opinion was.

Me: Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor


He gave me a dirty look and walked away. LMFAO. People are awesome!!
 

Sigh....gonna be a long day. Wish me well.

 

GO COWBOYS!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LMAO.. So I’m sitting here at motel watching NFL countdown and the guy I’m working with just went off with an impromptu rant about a **** the NFL, players and Hollywood for using their platform for their political opinions. If I cared I’d ask what their ******* opinion was.

Me: Incredulous Bill Murray GIF by reactionseditor


He gave me a dirty look and walked away. LMFAO. People are awesome!!
 

Sigh....gonna be a long day. Wish me well.

 

GO COWBOYS!!! 

Oh crap! Almost the same thing happened to me at work this morning as well lol.

 

Lakers win!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, hurricane destroyed the BF's smoker....gonna have to buy a new one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...