TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

27 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I am still amazed you are already moving.

😂 I am too, in some ways. Did not see this coming at all...but I've really never been more sure about something. I'm happy, and I haven't been in a long time. 

25 minutes ago, D82 said:

😂 I am too, in some ways. Did not see this coming at all...but I've really never been more sure about something. I'm happy, and I haven't been in a long time. 

Happy is great but rushing into things is never a good idea. Just from personal experience is all. You gotta give it some time for the personal baggage to all come out and tear its ugly head. 

4 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

Happy is great but rushing into things is never a good idea. Just from personal experience is all. You gotta give it some time for the personal baggage to all come out and tear its ugly head. 

Fair. And I mean, things could go wrong. But they could go really, really great too. But that's any relationship. So we'll see. 

5 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

What do you guys think about having a rookie thread?  We have one specifically for CD.  But, we have several rookies contributing this year.  

Feel free to start one 

1 hour ago, The_Slamman said:

What do you guys think about having a rookie thread?  We have one specifically for CD.  But, we have several rookies contributing this year.  

At the way our injuries are piling up we will be an exclusively all rookie team by week 8.

I just had the most bizzare experience of my life. Some rando girl came over. We're hanging out. She is talking about some 50 shades of gray ish. How she wants to do that. So I oblige for like 45 seconds. She says no stop, I do stop because I am not a psycho. 

She storms into my room and goes to sleep. 

I go to bed on the couch because I think I maybe offended her by doing what she ask for. She gives me a kiss and says next time. After she literally told me to do what I did.

What the hell?!??

Edited by Matts4313

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I just had the most bizzare experience of my life. Some rando girl came over. We're hanging out. She is talking about some 50 shades of gray ish. How she wants to do that. So I oblige for like 45 seconds. She says no stop, I do stop because I am not a psycho. 

She storms into my room and goes to sleep. 

I go to bed on the couch because I think I maybe offended her by doing what she ask for. She gives me a kiss and says next time. After she literally told me to do what I did.

What the hell?!??

LOL... you are living the life..!!