TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have 2 really aggressive rants that I want to go on. But I am biting my tongue.  

I mean...so long as it doesn't egregiously break the rules, have at it. 

TO7 and WH pretty much nailed it. 

1. The political debate was a disaster and America needs to get rid of the 2 party system.

2. 50 shades girl came back over. I am pretty sure I was assaulted. Not joking. I have 17 bruises that I can see on the front of my body. I kicked her out of my place. It was really awful.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

1. The political debate was a disaster and America needs to get rid of the 2 party system.

2. 50 shades girl came back over. I am pretty sure I was raped. Not joking. I have 17 bruises that I can see on the front of my body. I kicked her out of my place. It was really awful.

I find it hilarious (albeit tragic) that in a country of 100s of millions of people... literally millions of people got together and voted on the two best people to lead our country and this is what we came up with.  I also find it hilarious that thousands of Californians are moving to Texas.  I can't imagine things being more topsy turvy than they are right now.

Matts, did you tell her no means no?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

2. 50 shades girl came back over. I am pretty sure I was assaulted. Not joking. I have 17 bruises that I can see on the front of my body. I kicked her out of my place. It was really awful.

A no party system would be better. America needs to stop the division. Vote for the person and policies, not the party. 

Too much of 50 shades can be bad. 

5 hours ago, D82 said:

I’m coming to terms with that just being something I’m gonna have to deal with down here. 

There are people that their entire job is to try and keep them away. Its a real problem.

4 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Idk which of my football teams pisses me off more, the Cowboys or the Longhorns 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Football this year is equal to a toilet a couple hours after eating taco bell.

• Like 1