TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

3 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

At least do the dishes when done.

We do. I cook, he does dishes. He cooks, I do them. Granted that usually just consists of sticking them in the dishwasher, but 🤷‍♂️😂

5 hours ago, D82 said:

We do. I cook, he does dishes. He cooks, I do them. Granted that usually just consists of sticking them in the dishwasher, but 🤷‍♂️😂

I prefer handwashing dishes instead. It's better for the environment in many ways. I mean for one you don't waste electricity. You use less water. 

That just means I have no dishwasher so I have to handwash 

6 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

I prefer handwashing dishes instead. It's better for the environment in many ways. I mean for one you don't waste electricity. You use less water. 

That just means I have no dishwasher so I have to handwash 

We get free electric here on the weekends.

• Like 1

I learned something recently that absolutely blew my mind...

Supposedly the high-five was invented in 1977 by Dusty Baker in a baseball game.

How is this possible? This means my parents grew up without the high-5 being a thing. They would play sports, but how would they celebrate?! Any high-fives in movies like Remember the Titans are historical farces. I seriously imagined that cavemen probably high-fived after a big wooly mammoth kill.

Does this hurt anyone else's brain the way it does mine?

4 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Supposedly the high-five was invented in 1977 by Dusty Baker in a baseball game.

How is this possible? This means my parents grew up without the high-5 being a thing. They would play sports, but how would they celebrate?! Any high-fives in movies like Remember the Titans are historical farces. I seriously imagined that cavemen probably high-fived after a big wooly mammoth kill.

No way. The high five was surely invented long before that. Would people just shake hands to celebrate?? Thanks for blowing my mind right before work lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

It does now. Thanks for that.

• Like 1