TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

7 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I learned something recently that absolutely blew my mind...

Supposedly the high-five was invented in 1977 by Dusty Baker in a baseball game.

How is this possible? This means my parents grew up without the high-5 being a thing. They would play sports, but how would they celebrate?! Any high-fives in movies like Remember the Titans are historical farces. I seriously imagined that cavemen probably high-fived after a big wooly mammoth kill.

Does this hurt anyone else's brain the way it does mine?

XWOuu8G.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I learned something recently that absolutely blew my mind...

Supposedly the high-five was invented in 1977 by Dusty Baker in a baseball game.

How is this possible? This means my parents grew up without the high-5 being a thing. They would play sports, but how would they celebrate?! Any high-fives in movies like Remember the Titans are historical farces. I seriously imagined that cavemen probably high-fived after a big wooly mammoth kill.

Does this hurt anyone else's brain the way it does mine?

Even though the era wasn't as socially liberal / open-minded, professional athletes have been slapping each other's butts for decades. Sometimes, they did this simultaneously as they shook hands. 

Guys, today is a very special day... it’s the BIRTHDAY of someone who is near and dear to all of us.  Someone that we all love (and maybe even hate a little bit too).  Some that we know for their exploits but still has a good heart.  With no further adieu...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM KARDASHIAN!!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

oh, and happy birthday to @Matts4313

Edited by The_Slamman
  • Like 1