TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

Off today and tomorrow. Bored out of my mind. 

My five day break is coming up in two weeks. Hoping some of these restrictions have eased up by then because I'm about to go nuts if I have to be stuck inside for five days straight. 

30 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Randomly just realized that I've been on this forum for half of my life.

This stupid username I chose when I was 15, I use to communicate with people on a daily basis into my 30s. 

Yeah Feburary 18th 2005 here. Just had my 15th anniversary on here.

I was 17 if you can't tell by Da name.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

This stupid username I chose when I was 15, I use to communicate with people on a daily basis into my 30s. 

You have the best username on this forum

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I mean, it's been pretty accurate so far.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yeah Feburary 18th 2005 here. Just had my 15th anniversary on here.

I was 17 if you can't tell by Da name.

12/8/2004

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

The Last Dance is outstanding in every way so far. Makes me miss the days of MJ, Bird, the Bad Boys, etc. The NBA was awesome. 

I miss the Bad Boys. A lot. I'm a life long Pistons fan, and we loved being the most hated team in the NBA. If LeBron had to play against that Detroit team over his career, he'd be an even bigger whiny b!tch than he already is.

2 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

Do yall just remember that or is there a way to look that up since the site transfer? It is crazy to think how long some of us have been here.

I joined 2 weeks after the site launched. I was either the 118th or 138th member of the site. I don't remember the date, though.

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 9:40 AM, D82 said:

Off today and tomorrow. Bored out of my mind. 

My five day break is coming up in two weeks. Hoping some of these restrictions have eased up by then because I'm about to go nuts if I have to be stuck inside for five days straight. 

We've been in self isolation for over a month here.  Other than trips to get groceries, and a walk or jog a couple of times a week (embracing social distancing) that's it. My gym posts workouts online and I do my best to follow/modify.  Working out keeps me sane. The overwhelming majority of our time is spent in the house.  Still have several weeks to go.  As a Territory Manager my employer shut us down in mid March.  I'm getting paid to sit at home.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I miss the Bad Boys. A lot. I'm a life long Pistons fan, and we loved being the most hated team in the NBA. If LeBron had to play against that Detroit team over his career, he'd be an even bigger whiny b!tch than he already is.

I’m not trying to call you out specifically, and I know this kind of a straw man, but I wonder how many people who’ve accuse LeBron of being a “whiny *****” voted for Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election

Just now, Northland said:

We've been in self isolation for over a month here.  Other than trips to get groceries, and a walk or jog a couple of times a week (embracing social distancing) that's it. My gym posts workouts online and I do my best to follow/modify.  Working out keeps me sane. The overwhelming majority of our time is spent in the house.  Still have several weeks to go.  As a Territory Manager my employer shut us down in mid March.  I'm getting paid to sit at home.

I work out basically all day now that I'm working from home. I have 25 Lb dumbells in my office where I do arm curls and shoulder presses all day and then go into my garage for everything else. I lost 12 pounds and gained 6 pounds of muscle in the last 5 weeks.

• Like 2