TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Umm.....this is less than ideal. After a couple days of congestion, I now have absolutely zero sense of smell. Literally none at all.  Mother #%@$.

Let’s group think this one... how do we get WH into the Eagles lockeroom (after this Sunday, of course).

On 10/28/2020 at 1:15 PM, D82 said:

Goddamn I love Whataburger 

Are you being smart and getting your burgers on Texas Toast? Please tell me youve at least tried it. And with spicy ketchup. 

28 minutes ago, D82 said:

Went and switched my license over today. Officially a Texas resident now.

Another effing hipster transplant. 

mob1.jpg?w=584

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Are you being smart and getting your burgers on Texas Toast? Please tell me youve at least tried it. And with spicy ketchup. 

Another effing hipster transplant. 

mob1.jpg?w=584

To the first part of your question, is there any other way? 

#TeamFruityDrinks #GoBlue 😂

Waiting for C19 test results that my work forced me to get.....forced me to get and then put me on leave for 10 days regardless of results. LOL.  fwiw....the test sucks balls. 

Feel ok, but definitely a little run down. My wife is now showing signs as well, which seemed pretty inevitable. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Waiting for C19 test results that my work forced me to get.....forced me to get and then put me on leave for 10 days regardless of results. LOL.  fwiw....the test sucks balls. 

Feel ok, but definitely a little run down. My wife is now showing signs as well, which seemed pretty inevitable. 

That's ****ty WH. Hopefully it's just a cold.