TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Family doing okay? Keep us updated on how you progress. Hoping for a quick recovery.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Best wishes man. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

My best wishes are with you

Damn Bro!  Take care of yourself for sure. At my prison we currently have 246 positive cases in the inmate population and 15 staff members. I’m trying like hell not to bring it home! 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Family doing okay? Keep us updated on how you progress. Hoping for a quick recovery.

My wife is basically a day or two behind me in regards to symptoms. She's going on 12 straight hrs of sleep now. My two youngest both complained of headaches this morning. Basically everyone here is getting it. Just a matter of time. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and such. 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

My wife is basically a day or two behind me in regards to symptoms. She's going on 12 straight hrs of sleep now. My two youngest both complained of headaches this morning. Basically everyone here is getting it. Just a matter of time. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and such. 

Best wishes for you and your family man. Hope y'all come out the other end of this cluster F well.

On 10/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, WizardHawk said:

Take care of yourself.  Hope you get better soon.

On 10/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, textaz03 said:

Damn Bro!  Take care of yourself for sure. At my prison we currently have 246 positive cases in the inmate population and 15 staff members. I’m trying like hell not to bring it home! 

That's scary.    Especially if you have a kid or spouse that has ashtma or some of condition that makes them higher risk.   I saw when this crap started people were donating rv's to nurses, doctors,  first responders, etc.    so they could stay outside their house.