Jump to content

TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Family doing okay? Keep us updated on how you progress. Hoping for a quick recovery.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Best wishes man. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

My best wishes are with you

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Damn Bro!  Take care of yourself for sure. At my prison we currently have 246 positive cases in the inmate population and 15 staff members. I’m trying like hell not to bring it home! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Family doing okay? Keep us updated on how you progress. Hoping for a quick recovery.

My wife is basically a day or two behind me in regards to symptoms. She's going on 12 straight hrs of sleep now. My two youngest both complained of headaches this morning. Basically everyone here is getting it. Just a matter of time. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and such. 

 

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

My wife is basically a day or two behind me in regards to symptoms. She's going on 12 straight hrs of sleep now. My two youngest both complained of headaches this morning. Basically everyone here is getting it. Just a matter of time. 

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and such. 

 

Best wishes for you and your family man. Hope y'all come out the other end of this cluster F well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 1:48 PM, WizardHawk said:

Well, my test came back positive. Not surprised given symptoms I've been experiencing.

Fatigue and shortness of breath have been biggest of hurdles thus far. Would guess I've slept 36-38 hr in past 48. 

Take care of yourself.  Hope you get better soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/31/2020 at 9:03 PM, textaz03 said:

Damn Bro!  Take care of yourself for sure. At my prison we currently have 246 positive cases in the inmate population and 15 staff members. I’m trying like hell not to bring it home! 

That's scary.    Especially if you have a kid or spouse that has ashtma or some of condition that makes them higher risk.   I saw when this crap started people were donating rv's to nurses, doctors,  first responders, etc.    so they could stay outside their house.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...