TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

7 minutes ago, D82 said:

Alright, let's not go down this path. 

Duly ignored. lol

This is going to get ugly AF.  Lawsuits galore. Fraud. Fraud. Fraud. It's gonna be epic and we're going to love our politicians even more at the end. So trustworthy they are. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Don't hit children and honk at people when they drive by your bus with the stop sign out. 

It's amazing how many people fly right by the bus with the sign out. Just hoping when I finally start driving my own route none of my kids get hurt/killed...as much as I don't like kids, it'd probably traumatize me. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Yep. I have a CDL and the test is hard. He really needs to be studying.

There's only so much of those videos I can take in a day. 

19 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Duly ignored. lol

I just don't want to see anyone get banned. This place is already getting thin enough as it is. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Isnt that saying the samething? People are so tired of career politicians that they will vote a cartoon.

Yeah. For me it’s kinda the only way to reconcile it. And still very disheartening. I guess I’ll leave it at that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaBoys said:

Wouldn’t be boring. Definitely should get together on a Sunday and watch a Cowboys game at a bar. 

Just let me know when. I've got the week of Thanksgiving off and two weeks off during December. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:
1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Wouldn’t be boring. Definitely should get together on a Sunday and watch a Cowboys game at a bar. 

Just let me know when. I've got the week of Thanksgiving off and two weeks off during December. 

Im down, but not only did you pick the wrong season, I started a diet last month. I probably wont be drinking again until the spring. So.... Maybe we do a draft party!

1 hour ago, D82 said:

We have two night games left. Both are in December. I feel like a night game would be easier to coordinate time wise because we don’t all live in the same area.

12/3 Thursday night @ Baltimore 

and

12/20 Sunday night v 49ers

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im down, but not only did you pick the wrong season, I started a diet last month. I probably wont be drinking again until the spring. So.... Maybe we do a draft party!

You can drink a topo chico

49 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

But yeah, Matts trying not to be fat, the pandemic, the Cowboys fielding a preseason roster... there’s a lot not to like about the timing

Understandable. Maybe work something out for the draft.