TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

30 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:
1 hour ago, D82 said:

I'm thinking the SO is the one. Told him my darkest secret and he was totally cool with it. 

Care to share with the rest of the group? LMFAO

j/k bud. Glad it's going well for you.

Agreed. I need to know this secret to find out if I am also the one. We could all be the one as far as we know. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, D82 said:

You too WH. How ya been feeling? 

Good thanks. All better for most part.

Going to be quiet around here for Thanksgiving. Three oldest left to grandma’s. I’ll be working most likely. Wife and younger 2 going to friend’s house. 

You?

Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Going to be quiet around here for Thanksgiving. Three oldest left to grandma’s. I’ll be working most likely. Wife and younger 2 going to friend’s house. 

You?

Im in the same boat as you. No big family get together this year. I just cooked enough food to last through the weekend. Now its footballs, online shopping for christmas gifts and all my year end compliance work for the next 4 days.

Edited by Matts4313

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

You?

Glad to hear it. 

Probably going to have a small get together with the SO's family. 

10 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Im in the same boat as you. No big family get together this year. I just cooked enough food to last through the weekend. Now its footballs, online shopping for christmas gifts and all my year end compliance work for the next 4 days.

I’m hoping to be off by game time, but have my doubts.  My wife is supposedly going to hit up some Black Friday deals. She’s hoping the rona scares some people off. Have my doubts on that one too.