TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

8 minutes ago, D82 said:

And we'll sit back and take it. Need to take a lesson from France. 

🙌 praise be to our humble and gracious government overlords for mercifully bestowing 600 of our own dollars back to us 🙌 Uncle Sam Blessed be thy name 

8 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

🙌 praise be to our humble and gracious government overlords for mercifully bestowing 600 of our own dollars back to us 🙌 Uncle Sam Blessed be thy name 

Right? 

3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

But that 900B is not just for joe blow. Other "entities" are getting some. More PPP money I believe is where some money is going.

Yeah...because we know that the PPP went to those who deserved it last time. 

Texas HS football is famous for a reason. 

a1a2000247f28f6b6029ebec4a2132480a6005bb

He’s 250+ lbs and fast as hell at 17 yo.

To bad he is going to Alabama like all of our other Texas studs. 

Well he and his Panther teammates(which include 7 total D1 commits) will be playing in Belton, Texas tomorrow against a team from SA that has its own set of D1 commits. I will be there to see the carnage live. 

They only lost one game all year and it was to IMG academy. If you know anything about IMG you know that it’s basically a college football program. 

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Texas HS football is famous for a reason. 

a1a2000247f28f6b6029ebec4a2132480a6005bb

He’s 250+ lbs and fast as hell at 17 yo.

To bad he is going to Alabama like all of our other Texas studs. 

Well he and his Panther teammates(which include 7 total D1 commits) will be playing in Belton, Texas tomorrow against a team from SA that has its own set of D1 commits. I will be there to see the carnage live. 

They only lost one game all year and it was to IMG academy. If you know anything about IMG you know that it’s basically a college football program. 

FWIW, I coach at the middle school he went to. I wasn’t there when he was, but some other coaches were. Let’s just say the reviews were less than stellar. They don’t think he’ll last a day under Saban 

9 hours ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

FWIW, I coach at the middle school he went to. I wasn’t there when he was, but some other coaches were. Let’s just say the reviews were less than stellar. They don’t think he’ll last a day under Saban 

Well I’ll let you know what I see