TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

On 12/23/2020 at 4:33 PM, flyingmonkey30 said:

FWIW, I coach at the middle school he went to. I wasn’t there when he was, but some other coaches were. Let’s just say the reviews were less than stellar. They don’t think he’ll last a day under Saban 

Well... he’s pretty good at football. Looks like a man amongst boys. Looking at his size you would think he would be more of an outside backer playing behind the LOS most of the time, but instead they play him in the middle and drop him into coverage near every play. Still, he had a couple sacks/TFLs and a pick 6. His team was up 49-0 when they pulled the starters. 

Edited by DaBoys

7 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

Who's ready for Wonder Woman 84 on HBOMax 

I really wasn't a big fan of the first one, but probably will watch just because it's something new. 

Oh, and Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays y'all. Be safe. 

21 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Congrats man. Glad ur happy. Soo you traded the snow of western MD for the mosquitoes of TX. Interesting trade off. 

Yeah...lol good thing Texas has so much other stuff to offer to make dealing with them a little more bearable.  

On 12/24/2020 at 6:27 PM, DaBoys said:

Well... he’s pretty good at football. Looks like a man amongst boys. Looking at his size you would think he would be more of an outside backer playing behind the LOS most of the time, but instead they play him in the middle and drop him into coverage near every play. Still, he had a couple sacks/TFLs and a pick 6. His team was up 49-0 when they pulled the starters. 

Oh yeah from a size/speed perspective he’s a monster. He’s just supposedly soft and not smart. So I guess we’ll see how he handles college when everyone else is his size. I’m rooting for the kid, just sharing what I was told

• Like 1