TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

On 12/28/2020 at 11:03 AM, WizardHawk said:

Watching NFLN.... I would hate meeting Andrew Siciliano in person. His ears are something else. It’d be like meeting Kate Upton in a low cut v-neck...how do you not stare?

Well everyone has seen Upton in all her glory already so why stare? 

4 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

WTF is wrong with our people. Holy mother of god. 😖😢

Man, I'd love to dive deep into this. But all I'll say is there needs to be consequences, otherwise it's only going to get worse.

36 minutes ago, D82 said:

Man, I'd love to dive deep into this. But all I'll say is there needs to be consequences, otherwise it's only going to get worse.

This really isn’t a political post just an observation... over the past 12 years, the political parties have become so divisive and factional that it’s just become a matter of time before hostilities escalated.  We literally had months of burning businesses and looting so I’m not really surprised by the events today.  It’s time for some unity in the United States.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

This really isn’t a political post just an observation... over the past 12 years, the political parties have become so divisive and factional that it’s just become a matter of time before hostilities escalated.  We literally had months of burning businesses and looting so I’m not really surprised by the events today.  It’s time for some unity in the United States.

Neither am I. It’s been festering for a long time. I suspect that if today’s events aren’t met with swift and severe consequences,  we’ve seen just the tip of iceberg.

So my deposit on my secured credit card just got refunded and my limit increased. I was approved for a Capital One card a few weeks ago with the same higher limit. Feels good to finally be getting my credit back in order.

Did people really commit treason along with whatever other laws that were broken yesterday and they were able to walk away from it?! All you have to do is think back to 6 months ago and notice the vast differences between the authorities, lawmen and police officers an how they handled each situation. I'll stop there before I break anymore forum rules lol

• Like 2
15 hours ago, D82 said:

So my deposit on my secured credit card just got refunded and my limit increased. I was approved for a Capital One card a few weeks ago with the same higher limit. Feels good to finally be getting my credit back in order.

Good deal. Credit is King.

• Like 1