TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

On 2/27/2021 at 9:08 AM, WizardHawk said:

The people in charge of the MCU are so damn good. WandaVision is shaping up to be another trophy for their mantle. Ep. 8 was fantastic.

Havent seen it yet. Everyone says its amazing

On 3/6/2021 at 4:02 AM, buddy_z34 said:

Havent seen it yet. Everyone says its amazing

Highly recommend it. The first three episodes are a bit slow, but they're worth watching to get to the rest of the series. 

10 hours ago, D82 said:

Highly recommend it. The first three episodes are a bit slow, but they're worth watching to get to the rest of the series. 

I've seen the show I just meant I havent seen the finale but I finally saw it. I went in thinking the show wouldnt be as good as it turned out to be. The beginning was slow and kinda weird tho. 

10 hours ago, buddy_z34 said:

I've seen the show I just meant I havent seen the finale but I finally saw it. I went in thinking the show wouldnt be as good as it turned out to be. The beginning was slow and kinda weird tho. 

Yeah, my fiancé who isn't as big as a Marvel fan as I am tried to watch the first episode and checked out. 

I figured it would get better though. Really interested to see how the ending plays into Dr. Strange 2.

57 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Headed back to Iowa today after 8 days in Orlando w/ wife and all the kids. Had an absolute blast, but probably going to have to pick up a 2nd job when I get home. lol.

I flew back to Maryland last week and spent five days. Between the hotel, food, plane, and rental car I spent over $1000. And that was just me. 

Second job might be something to look at for ya 🤣