TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

10 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Experiences have really ranged.

Some people I know got just sore arms.

Some got extreme fatigue.

Some got really ill: high-fever, chills, fatigue, etc. 

Think of it like Russian roulettes. 

First dose of Moderna, had no side effects at all, save for a slightly sore arm for a day. 2nd dose is on Wednesday, so we’ll see how that one goes.

This is kind of a “my neighbors, sisters, nanny” type of a story but:

Some of you may have seen me mention my good friend I grew up with that’s a Giants fan. Well his wife is good friends with a chick named Stassney Brown. So my buddy and his wife just got invited to her wedding....

Why is that cool you ask?

Because she is marrying Rashawn Slater, and my buddy is as big of a football fan as I am. 

Stassney says Slater is a huge Cowboys fan, and wants to go to Dallas. They are getting hitched in McKinney. 

Not really a fan of going OL at 10, but... I like Slater now. Mainly because if he is in Texas there’s an off chance I’ll get to hang out with him at some point

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, D82 said:

Why?

I remember him tweeting during the season about Pollard always returning the kickoff an not getting back to the 25. The reward greatly outweighs the risk. Then yesterday he tweets about Maurice Hurst could have been the best DT on the Cowboys roster. For one the guy wasnt selected by Dallas and the entire league because of his health issues. The Raiders took a flier on him, it worked out for them. Hindsight is 20/20. Most the times I pay no attention to any reporter but for some reason this dude just rubs me the wrong way 

On 4/12/2021 at 7:46 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

First dose of Moderna, had no side effects at all, save for a slightly sore arm for a day. 2nd dose is on Wednesday, so we’ll see how that one goes.

My second dose of Moderna hit with a good punch. Like you, I didn't have any side effects from the first one, but I had a 101-102 degree fever off and on for nearly 36 hours, body aches, and fatigue. The hard part was the constant coming and going of the fever. The rest just made me feel kind of "blah".

6 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

My second dose of Moderna hit with a good punch. Like you, I didn't have any side effects from the first one, but I had a 101-102 degree fever off and on for nearly 36 hours, body aches, and fatigue. The hard part was the constant coming and going of the fever. The rest just made me feel kind of "blah".

Haha crazy, that sounds almost exactly like my experience as well. Constant body aches, fever, and chills for right about 36 hours. 

On 4/12/2021 at 10:46 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

1st dose Pfizer no side effect.  2nd dose.  Just drained for almost a week.