TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There was a HS shooting near the Cowboys stadium. 4 hurt, 3 hospitalized. No reports on motive. 

There saying a few kids got into a fight and then one kid pulled out a gun and shot 4 people. The suspect has been identified and is on the run.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, cromagnum said:

There saying a few kids got into a fight and then one kid pulled out a gun and shot 4 people. The suspect has been identified and is on the run.

Seems like this happens quite a bit in Texas. 

48 minutes ago, D82 said:

Seems like this happens quite a bit in Texas. 

Were a big state with a lot of people, so its bound to have more occurrences than other states. That said:

The jurisdictions with the highest rates of school shootings per one million people since 1970 are:

1. District of Columbia, 32.74

2. Alaska, 13.56

3. Louisiana, 9.66

4. Delaware, 8.27

5. Alabama, 7.77

Were better than that ish-hole you came from. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Were a big state with a lot of people, so its bound to have more occurrences than other states. That said:

Dude, I hate D.C. 🤣

And I mean...I'd rather risk a shooting than deal with these damn mosquitoes. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Des is from Maryland. 

Although technically DC is on land gifted from Maryland...

...so...

Rulling: I'll allow it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dude, I hate D.C. 🤣

And I mean...I'd rather risk a shooting than deal with these damn mosquitoes. 

Nobody told you to move to swamp. I am 99% sure I warned you. The nice thing about Texas is we have a lot of topography.

South - has beaches, gulf, and the swampland known as Houston as well as the entire border to Louisiana. 

West is desert.

North actually has a winter where the roads freeze and what not. 

Central is the mecha of beautiful trees, rivers, lakes, hills/valley, etc. 

You chose your own punishment living in a swamp. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nobody told you to move to swamp. I am 99% sure I warned you. The nice thing about Texas is we have a lot of topography.

South - has beaches, gulf, and the swampland known as Houston as well as the entire border to Louisiana. 

West is desert.

North actually has a winter where the roads freeze and what not. 

Central is the mecha of beautiful trees, rivers, lakes, hills/valley, etc. 

You chose your own punishment living in a swamp. 

Hey, it’s where the fiancé lived 😂 I’d have chose somewhere else for sure if I had moved by myself 

16 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Caption this photo…

”Hey Coach, how does a prostate exam work?”

Urban-Meyer-Booty.jpg

If I were his wife I'd be divorcing his *** and taking him for every last dime. 

16 hours ago, D82 said:

Hey, it’s where the fiancé lived 😂 I’d have chose somewhere else for sure if I had moved by myself 

New York is no better. Crime is bad and crazy progressive policies. The no bail policy here is insane. 

On 10/5/2021 at 2:10 PM, Matts4313 said:

Thats awesome, beautiful area.

You dont happen to know any good storage deals around here, do you? I am 95% sure I am going to buy a small yacht and live on lake travis, but that means I have stuff I need to store/sell. TVs, Washer & Dryer, Bed, extra clothes, etc. 

I might end up just renting a room from someone so I can store it indoors and easily accessible. That or put it at my moms (yuck). 

I use a storage place by my house, it’s $70 a month. Not sure if it’s a good deal, but it works for me. The yacht life sounds awesome. You’ll be like Shane Falco. 

boat-shane-falco.gif

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 7:04 AM, cromagnum said:

New York is no better. Crime is bad and crazy progressive policies. The no bail policy here is insane. 

They’re trying to implement the no bail policy everywhere. I don’t see how making jail a revolving door helps anything.