TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

Just now, HDsportsfan said:

What the hell, why not. I'm in.

You and WH where my back ups for this. Plan, Slam and Daboys are like me - we are to aggressive with our personalities to do this with. 

(im not trying to exclude anyone, including @textaz03 who we all know is an OG mod)

obviously @htfryar would be the shoe in for us, but he got mad at @DaBoys and me... he no longer returns my text. All because Dak! 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You and WH where my back ups for this. Plan, Slam and Daboys are like me - we are to aggressive with our personalities to do this with. 

(im not trying to exclude anyone, including @textaz03 who we all know is an OG mod)

obviously @htfryar would be the shoe in for us, but he got mad at @DaBoys and me... he no longer returns my text. All because Dak! 

For the record I meant "I'm in" referring to running up the likes on @D82. However, i guess I can take his place if needed for this little experiment. 

htfryar.....you blowing smoke or is that the real reason he has left. I honestly don't know. All I remember is he found someone he was extremely happy to be with. Think she also got pregnant????? I just figured life got to busy for him to be here.

• Like 1

Calling in favors. We are doing a thing, like we did with Cookies. The Evil Empire is alive and well - I need you to do your part. If you see a post by @D82 - you click the football. Even if you dont agree with his stance, you do it because he volunteered to be our leader. If nothing else, do it for the fact that I am on this site still because 1. he talked me back and 2. he talked webby into unbanning me. So if you like me contributing to the site, do me a solid. Play along. Why not, right?

@Texas_OutLaw7 @Nextyearfordaboyz @The_Slamman @plan9misfit @DaBoys @Rtnldave @resilient part 2 @quiller @cromagnum @WizardHawk @HDsportsfan @matt79511 @SweetFancyMoses @Northland @project T.O @buddy_z34

Im starting to draw blanks.... honestly I am impressed I remembered that many names off the top of my head. But I know a "you dumbarse, you forgot _____" moment is going to happen in 10 seconds. 

• Like 2

htfryar.....you blowing smoke or is that the real reason he has left. I honestly don't know. All I remember is he found someone he was extremely happy to be with. Think she also got pregnant????? I just figured life got to busy for him to be here.

Not blowing smoke as far as I know. He told me and @DaBoys to 'F' off with our constant fighting and then disappeared. I tried texting him twice with no response. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Not blowing smoke as far as I know. He told me and @DaBoys to 'F' off with our constant fighting and then disappeared. I tried texting him twice with no response. 

I actually talked to him a few months ago. That was the reason he gave, plus he said the site just got stale after the move to the new forum. He's doing okay though. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No ish. I'll be damn. He seemed to be generally mellow and wouldn't seem to let friendly bickering bother him. I think he did post a couple of times about you guys chilling out, but didn't think it irritated that bad.

It think it had more to do with the site change and maybe the environment around others. There are several here, (not necessarily this specific forum except maybe TheGame16 or whatever the hell his name was that was irritating as hell). But i have my thoughts and issues with the site as well but keep it to myself. With many posters being under the age of 20 it shows.

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

No ish. I'll be damn. He seemed to be generally mellow and wouldn't seem to let friendly bickering bother him. I think he did post a couple of times about you guys chilling out, but didn't think it irritated that bad.

It think it had more to do with the site change and maybe the environment around others. There are several here, (not necessarily this specific forum except maybe TheGame16 or whatever the hell his name was that was irritating as hell). But i have my thoughts and issues with the site as well but keep it to myself. With many posters being under the age of 20 it shows.

You arent alone. Its definitely not perfect.

But I have to accept my part in it and not blame the moderation. I was to wrapped up in being right to care how much I was annoying the hell out of everyone else. To be frank - it was one of those scenarios were I knew I was right and I just couldnt let it go. Dak becoming a MVP favorite doesnt make the sting of losing HT any better. If I could do it different, I would. Not even solely in this spot and fighting amongst friends, I literally convinced half the eagles forum to put me on mute with my constant bickering. Ask @Kiltman - he is my bud off the forum as well and will back me up that I made irreparable damage. 

Live and learn. 

I am much more calm about Parsons because of it. Otherwise I would be shoving my opinion down the throats of everyone. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Calling in favors. We are doing a thing, like we did with Cookies. The Evil Empire is alive and well - I need you to do your part. If you see a post by @D82 - you click the football. Even if you dont agree with his stance, you do it because he volunteered to be our leader. If nothing else, do it for the fact that I am on this site still because 1. he talked me back and 2. he talked webby into unbanning me. So if you like me contributing to the site, do me a solid. Play along. Why not, right?

@Texas_OutLaw7 @Nextyearfordaboyz @The_Slamman @plan9misfit @DaBoys @Rtnldave @resilient part 2 @quiller @cromagnum @WizardHawk @HDsportsfan @matt79511 @SweetFancyMoses @Northland @project T.O @buddy_z34

Im starting to draw blanks.... honestly I am impressed I remembered that many names off the top of my head. But I know a "you dumbarse, you forgot _____" moment is going to happen in 10 seconds. 

I got banned by webby for ripping Aaron Rodgers(aka Generaldisarray).  I believe it was D82 who tried to get me reprieve.  No luck but the effort was appreciated. 

• Like 1

Just now, SweetFancyMoses said:

I got banned by webby for ripping Aaron Rodgers(aka Generaldisarray).  I believe it was D82 who tried to get me reprieve.  No luck but the effort was appreciated. 

Des is our dude. No matter what happens on this site, that guy is our cowboys fam. 

• Like 3

@D82 gonna love getting notifications blowing up on his screen LMFAO

It only shows up when I'm on the site lol I knew better than to have notifications pop up on my desktop

• Like 8