• Patrick Queen [LB] LSU
    • Tee Higgins [WR] Clemson
    • Trevon Diggs [CB] Alabama
    • Xavier McKinney Alabama
    • Yetur Gross-Matos [EDGE] Penn State
    • Other (Please State)
    • [Leave Blank]

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/02/2020 at 05:53 AM

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I think Henderson is easily the best defensive prospect and yall will have a shot at a good DT or someone like Baun in the 2and.

But how can we fight and social distance responsibly at the same time?

You think fisticuffs are the only thing allowing us to fight.   I can thrash you on multiple video games if need be :P     Heck if i have to i can shoot you with a Watergun full of Sanitizer as we have a watergun fight.      As far as Henderson goes i absolutely can not stand him as his technique is trash and he is afraid of tackling.   I'll give him credit that he is a very good athlete but that doesn't mean much to me if don't have technique to go with it.   Even in the Antonio Cromartie breakdown of all the guys he broke down he was talking about how bad Henderson technique was compared to everyone elses.   Just to back me up on what i saw when i was watching him and as much as i don't want a CB in round 1 just because the value is terrible with how deep CB is in round 2 and 3 with the guys in 2 and 3 being as good as the assumed guys in round 1.  I would atleast rather have Fulton if we did end up taking 1 in round 1 he's a better CB than Henderson coming out imo.  I still say Diggs, Igo, and Johnson are every bit as good if not better than Henderson and Fulton and can be had in round 2 or 3.

8 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

You think fisticuffs are the only thing allowing us to fight.   I can thrash you on multiple video games if need be :P     Heck if i have to i can shoot you with a Watergun full of Sanitizer as we have a watergun fight.      As far as Henderson goes i absolutely can not stand him as his technique is trash and he is afraid of tackling.   I'll give him credit that he is a very good athlete but that doesn't mean much to me if don't have technique to go with it.   Even in the Antonio Cromartie breakdown of all the guys he broke down he was talking about how bad Henderson technique was compared to everyone elses.   Just to back me up on what i saw when i was watching him and as much as i don't want a CB in round 1 just because the value is terrible with how deep CB is in round 2 and 3 with the guys in 2 and 3 being as good as the assumed guys in round 1.  I would atleast rather have Fulton if we did end up taking 1 in round 1 he's a better CB than Henderson coming out imo.  I still say Diggs, Igo, and Johnson are every bit as good if not better than Henderson and Fulton and can be had in round 2 or 3.

Mario Kart 64.  I'd crush you.

I agree on the tackling, disagree on the technique.  Plus, I dont care about tackling that much in a CB.  I think Henderson is as good a cover corner as Okudah.  As a Vols fan, I'm thrilled he will be gone.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Mario Kart 64.  I'd crush you.

I agree on the tackling, disagree on the technique.  Plus, I dont care about tackling that much in a CB.  I think Henderson is as good a cover corner as Okudah.  As a Vols fan, I'm thrilled he will be gone.

You don't want these Wheels of Justice you only watch others play MK64 i was the reason it was created.   I have to have my CB be apart of stopping the run and people coming out of the backfield.  Thats mandatory for me and if you don't do it then you have no reason to be on my team.  As far as Technique goes im gonna trust my man cromartie on that one as he knows the position and techniques a heck of alot better than i ever will.  I thought it was bad just with the little knowledge i know but when he said it then it confirmed it for me.

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

You don't want these Wheels of Justice you only watch others play MK64 i was the reason it was created.   I have to have my CB be apart of stopping the run and people coming out of the backfield.  Thats mandatory for me and if you don't do it then you have no reason to be on my team.  As far as Technique goes im gonna trust my man cromartie on that one as he knows the position and techniques a heck of alot better than i ever will.  I thought it was bad just with the little knowledge i know but when he said it then it confirmed it for me.

Fair on the tackling.  It's not as high for me.

I also think Quinn would be a great guy to learn technique from.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Fair on the tackling.  It's not as high for me.

I also think Quinn would be a great guy to learn technique from.  

Lord no keep Quinn far away from teaching tackling technique lol.  I thought the same thing when he got here based on Seattle but i swear our tackling with him trying to run the defense got way worse.    But Raheem Morris is now the DC and took over the Secondary half way through last year and it got TONS BETTER under Morris and is the main reason four our 6-2 record against really good offenses compared to Quinn running the Defense and Raheem Morris coaching WR's stil  for some dumb azz reason the last 2 or 3 years.   I still think moving Morris to offense was the dumbest thing Quinn ever done.  The very second he moves Morris back to DB coach and DC our entire defense changed and we went from like 31st as a secondary to like 9th lol.

I liked Crocker's write-up/his cut ups and takes on corners.

Henderson has some flaws but the upside is enormous with him. Really hoping he falls/we trade up a few spots to get him with our second first. Not sure he's even off the table at 9 (although I'd prefer not to).

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Lord no keep Quinn far away from teaching tackling technique lol.  I thought the same thing when he got here based on Seattle but i swear our tackling with him trying to run the defense got way worse.    But Raheem Morris is now the DC and took over the Secondary half way through last year and it got TONS BETTER under Morris and is the main reason four our 6-2 record against really good offenses compared to Quinn running the Defense and Raheem Morris coaching WR's stil  for some dumb azz reason the last 2 or 3 years.   I still think moving Morris to offense was the dumbest thing Quinn ever done.  The very second he moves Morris back to DB coach and DC our entire defense changed and we went from like 31st as a secondary to like 9th lol.

What are yall gonna do with Kazee?  I was high on him coming out, he had a great year at safety, then yall moved him for some dumb reason.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

What are yall gonna do with Kazee?  I was high on him coming out, he had a great year at safety, then yall moved him for some dumb reason.

He's probably in our long term plans im assuming and he did have a solid year at safety as far as picks go.  His problem is he doesn't know how to call the defense and secondary which is what Rico is fantastic at he is our QB on defense and vocal leader.   Kazee was a big reason for our 1-7 start as well as he was only going for picks and not in the right position leaving massive holes in our defense.  The other guy who was doing this is Campbell and he is gone so thats a win.   Kazee is very talented though for sure and shows alot of upside he just has to get his football IQ up to be able to handle the game calling.   With Rico still her under contract Kazee won't be starting but this is Neals last year under contract and he has injury history as well so it's good to have Kazee as depth for FS allowing Rico to slide to SS like the last 2 years.    Here are 2 things people aren't thinking about i think would work though  Moving Neal to LB since he is a hard hitter and can cover TE's well.   Moving Rico to SS again and Kazee as FS.  This allows Rico to still be on the field to call the defense and put people in position and allows Kazee to roam as a fre safety deep using his centerfield and ball awareness skills.    Another thing that can be done is Rico is a really good Nickleback and slot CB and has played great there when we asked him to.   We can move Rico to CB  Kazee at FS and Neal at SS.   We can get him on the field for sure and can even run 3 SS set's with 2 LB's at times since Neal is like a LB anyways.

10 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I liked Crocker's write-up/his cut ups and takes on corners.

Henderson has some flaws but the upside is enormous with him. Really hoping he falls/we trade up a few spots to get him with our second first. Not sure he's even off the table at 9 (although I'd prefer not to).

I Appreciate you linking this and where as it's meant to build him up even in here their talking about his lack of technique at times.  He really needs to quit relying so much on his athleticism im not denying his upside but for me a guy going top 15 really needs less flaws than he has coming out because with those flaws he has there i don't see him any better than guys like Diggs, Johnson, Igo, and maybe even terrell.  I honestly like Amik Robertson alot as well i think he will be a good one in round 3.  People who are drafting him are drafting him based on upside alone for the most part which i can understand in a different class but when you are in a class of guys this deep that might be already better than you and has pretty good upside as well.  Why are you worth that much more than them to be a top 15 pick compared to other positions with better players. 

Just now, FalconFan13 said:

I Appreciate you linking this and where as it's meant to build him up even in here their talking about his lack of technique at times.  He really needs to quit relying so much on his athleticism im not denying his upside but for me a guy going top 15 really needs less flaws than he has coming out because with those flaws he has there i don't see him any better than guys like Diggs, Johnson, Igo, and maybe even terrell.  I honestly like Amik Robertson alot as well i think he will be a good one in round 3.  People who are drafting him are drafting him based on upside alone for the most part which i can understand in a different class but when you are in a class of guys this deep that might be already better than you and has pretty good upside as well.  Why are you worth that much more than them to be a top 15 pick compared to other positions with better players. 

I mean, upside plays a big role sure, but his cover ability is special. Technique, as he stated, seemed like more of a consistency issue because he is a freak athletically and could get away with it at that level. Feel like that's fairly common truthfully. I get the hesitation but I guess for me it's not quite as big of issue when you take everything into account.

27 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

He's probably in our long term plans im assuming and he did have a solid year at safety as far as picks go.  His problem is he doesn't know how to call the defense and secondary which is what Rico is fantastic at he is our QB on defense and vocal leader.   Kazee was a big reason for our 1-7 start as well as he was only going for picks and not in the right position leaving massive holes in our defense.  The other guy who was doing this is Campbell and he is gone so thats a win.   Kazee is very talented though for sure and shows alot of upside he just has to get his football IQ up to be able to handle the game calling.   With Rico still her under contract Kazee won't be starting but this is Neals last year under contract and he has injury history as well so it's good to have Kazee as depth for FS allowing Rico to slide to SS like the last 2 years.    Here are 2 things people aren't thinking about i think would work though  Moving Neal to LB since he is a hard hitter and can cover TE's well.   Moving Rico to SS again and Kazee as FS.  This allows Rico to still be on the field to call the defense and put people in position and allows Kazee to roam as a fre safety deep using his centerfield and ball awareness skills.    Another thing that can be done is Rico is a really good Nickleback and slot CB and has played great there when we asked him to.   We can move Rico to CB  Kazee at FS and Neal at SS.   We can get him on the field for sure and can even run 3 SS set's with 2 LB's at times since Neal is like a LB anyways.

I think that being further back is better for Kazee whereas he was in the slot a lot last year IIRC.  Hes too good for a temp role.

30 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

I mean, upside plays a big role sure, but his cover ability is special. Technique, as he stated, seemed like more of a consistency issue because he is a freak athletically and could get away with it at that level. Feel like that's fairly common truthfully. I get the hesitation but I guess for me it's not quite as big of issue when you take everything into account.

My main problem with him is he relies on his athleticism way to much to save his butt and in college that can be acceptable.  In the NFL EVERYONE is as good an athlete as you usually lol and that athleticism that made you special in college is gonna be negated quite a bit and thats when technique steps in and makes you really special at the next level.  I think people think i hate the dude which isn't true it's just that with his flaws he has compared to other CB's coming out this year i don't see or value him as a top 16 pick when he's not much if any better than guys you can get after him.  If you were to tell me Henderson in the 2nd round or maybe via a trade down to late 20's while picking up a 2nd  round pick or a few 3rd's im probably much more on board with it.   Even though i still like other CB's more that are gonna be there but i wouldn't be anywhere as near as upset at the pick just based on we got better value for him.

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think that being further back is better for Kazee whereas he was in the slot a lot last year IIRC.  Hes too good for a temp role.

Further back is much better for Kazee thats where he does his best work he is without a doubt a deep safety in the nfl as his ball awareness is phenomenal and it was in college as well.  You just can't have him making calls on the defense or you are gonna be in real trouble as he had our defense all out of wack trying to do that when Rico was out injured.   I still say the best setup we have is  Rico Slot CB   Kazee Deep FS and  Neal SS in the box.   Rico is atleast closer to the middle of the field and can make calls from there still as can Debo at MLB.    Im still not against a Winfield JR.  if he falls into the 3rd round though to upgrade any of those guys.

2 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Further back is much better for Kazee thats where he does his best work he is without a doubt a deep safety in the nfl as his ball awareness is phenomenal and it was in college as well.  You just can't have him making calls on the defense or you are gonna be in real trouble as he had our defense all out of wack trying to do that when Rico was out injured.   I still say the best setup we have is  Rico Slot CB   Kazee Deep FS and  Neal SS in the box.   Rico is atleast closer to the middle of the field and can make calls from there still as can Debo at MLB.    Im still not against a Winfield JR.  if he falls into the 3rd round though to upgrade any of those guys.

I full expect Winfield to go top half of the 2nd.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I full expect Winfield to go top half of the 2nd.

As do i same with Dugs as well both are great safety''s  Thats why im content with not going after a safety this year outside of either of those 2 falling to us by a miracle in round 3.  If they don't which i highly doubt they do then just move on without safety this year because we still got 3 solid ones.   I still say OLB /DT in round 1    CB/DT in round2 a nd CB/S/LB in round 3 is our best setup.   Thats drafting the true strength of this class in each round to me and DT in round 1 would need to be Brown or Kinlaw at 16 or trade down for Blalock/gallimore in the late 20's.    LB at 16 is probably the best strength with  Simmons(tradeup or miracle),  Chassion, Murray, Queen, and Baun  those are the upper tier LB's  and after that compared to DT and CB it falls off a cliff in rounds 2 and 3 compared to those guys.