FFMD 2020: You Can't Fight In Here, This Is the War Room!

Daniel

@SerenityNow and myself are GMing for the Titans for the 2020 FFMD.  The draft begins Friday, April 3rd. Until then, we have this thread to talk about options, listen to feedback, and trade suggestions.  Per the rules, anyone can seek a trade, so I guess get involved if you want.  Check out the announcements thread in the GM Mock Draft subforum to see who's GMing what team if you want to seek a trade from another team, whether that be for draft picks or for a player.

Otherwise, this is a place to talk strategy, players you like, etc.  Per the rules, any unsigned free agent at the time of the draft is presumed to be back with their old team.  As of right now that means: Logan Ryan, Kamalei Correa, Wesley Woodyard, Delanie Walker, Cameron Wake, Ryan Succop, Darren Bates, Kevin Pamphile, Tramaine Brock, David Fluellen, and Tye Smith are presumed back on the team.

Begin!

Titans moves:

Titans trade picks 29 and 61 to Dolphins for 39, 56, and 153

Titans select DE Justin Madubuike at 39

Titans select TE Cole Kmet at 56

Titans select EDGE Jabari Zuniga at 93

Titans select CB Reggie Robinson at 153.

Titans select OT/OG Jon Runyon at 175.

Titans select RB Raymond Calais at 225.

Titans select K Rodrigo Blankenship at 238.

Titans trade pick 244 and LB Jordan Williams for QB Andy Dalton.

Edited by Daniel

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Malik Jackson?

Malik is my boy, he played at Tennessee while I was there.  But not straight up, he's too old and coming off of an injury.  Package him and a later draft pick, and I will definitely be interested.

Just now, Daniel said:

Malik is my boy, he played at Tennessee while I was there.  But not straight up, he's too old and coming off of an injury.  Package him and a later draft pick, and I will definitely be interested.

Meh, I dunno if I want to give up a pick and Jackson for Davis

4 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Meh, I dunno if I want to give up a pick and Jackson for Davis

That's fair.  He's a valuable piece of the offense, but he's clearly been supplanted by AJ Brown.  If I offload him, I'll have to replace him with a rookie WR, but he's in a contract year, so shopping him would be more about 2021 than 2020.  But when I say a pick, I'm thinking a Day 3 one.

If it were 2019, I'd do it.  I just don't know about Jackson coming back at 30 from a listfranc injury that sidelined him for an entire season enough to be worth the team's second receiver.

15 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Since those Eagles turned you down, whats the going rate for Davis for the Cowboys?

Apparently too high, haha.

We need DTs, CBs, or Edges.  Throw an equivalent one of those our way if you're trying to trade players.