FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

Be interesting to see everyone’s post FFMD mock draft using the results a guide.  A) who would you have taken at the picks we ended up with B) Who would you take with our original picks if board fell this way

Edited by BigC421/
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Harris and Charlton are available. 

I do think we have some interest here, although I'm not sure how much we value them.

Charles Harris

Drafted in the 1st round (pick 22) in the 2017 NFL Draft. He's 25 years old, stands at 6'3", weighs 260 lbs, ran a 4.82 40 yard dash and repped 21 on the bench.

After three years in the league, Harris has played in 41 games (8 starts) and has a total of 3.5 sacks, 2 PDs, 0 FFs and 0 TDs. The report on him is that he has been abysmal: he has one move, and is quickly removed from the play once that move is stymied. Not a very promising player.

Then... we've got Mr. Tacos. I think we're somewhat familiar with Mr. Tacos. Also underperformed during his time in the NFL so far.

Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I do think we have some interest here, although I'm not sure how much we value them.

Charles Harris

Drafted in the 1st round (pick 22) in the 2017 NFL Draft. He's 25 years old, stands at 6'3", weighs 260 lbs, ran a 4.82 40 yard dash and repped 21 on the bench.

After three years in the league, Harris has played in 41 games (8 starts) and has a total of 3.5 sacks, 2 PDs, 0 FFs and 0 TDs. The report on him is that he has been abysmal: he has one move, and is quickly removed from the play once that move is stymied. Not a very promising player.

Then... we've got Mr. Tacos. I think we're somewhat familiar with Mr. Tacos. Also underperformed during his time in the NFL so far.

Thoughts?

Would move one of our 6th for taco

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

We could possibly consider #67, packaged with #109 and #112, to make a move for him, and would still have #85, a 5th, 2 6ths and a 7th.

Is there any way to get an updated prospect list. It’s become difficult to look at prospect # vs selected players. It’s just difficult jumping around on my phone. 

That aside, it’s hard to argue getting another 1st round talent. I think it’s a good idea. However would like to get an idea of what window of players could be available here at 67.

• Like 1

@Sllim Pickens  @Karnage84  @LionArkie  @davisblack  @Lionized  @BigC421/  @Louis Friend  @Bishop86

Alright guys. I think we have an opportunity here. I'd love some feedback.

I feel like we're in a position to make a(nother) huge splash, as a prospect like 95 is still on the board. Sure, he has some rawness to him, but this might be the perfect scenario, considering the positional depth on our team.

There's a team looking to trade down from #49. If we were to move #67, #109 and #112, the value is almost exact. We would still have #85 to draft a player at 13's position, with two early 5th round picks (which I'll explain later how those work, if you aren't sure).

It's no secret that I have concerns at 95's position, and being able to walk away with Okudah, Kinlaw and 95, with a 3rd round pick in our pockets, would be phenomenal.

Thoughts?