FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

3 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I think #5, #6, and #140 are better talents at the position. 

I haven't watched enough to know one way or the other.  If one is there at 85 and we are not reaching, then I'm fine with whatever the consensus is.  Out of all of them 6 is probably my least favorite, but as I said, I get that more from reading reports than watching film on the guy, so take it for what it's worth.

18 minutes ago, LionArkie said:

I haven't watched enough to know one way or the other.  If one is there at 85 and we are not reaching, then I'm fine with whatever the consensus is.  Out of all of them 6 is probably my least favorite, but as I said, I get that more from reading reports than watching film on the guy, so take it for what it's worth.

I don't like #6 anywhere as close as some of you guys do. 

I like #5, #17, #65, #140 for that position group. They fit more with our identity and what we're trying to accomplish. #5 especially fits the versatile mode that the FO preaches all about. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Like it.

And, just to confirm: Mr. Tacos is a Lion.

Based on that I think we should be looking at #64 and/or #16 as guys that can firm up a positional group. I still like #43 for where he would fit. Somewhat eliminates #62 as he seems to be a similar player. 

Nobody likes 103? Honestly I haven’t scouted him but was planning to get around to it.  Seems to be a guy people are all over the place on. I’ve seen him go at the top of the 2nd a few times

With Niang gone seems 5 and 140 are the obvious targets.  I’m not familiar with 42 , 98 , 16 or 65 yet. I’ll try to put a little time on them tonight if I have time